contacting matrix games support (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Tech Support

clouddancer -> contacting matrix games support (11/10/2010 8:06:01 PM)

Hello
I hope someone out there can help me.
I downloaded and installed Harpoon ultimate edition but when I went to play it an error box came up saying the serial number I had entered was wrong.
Repeated the installation making sure the serial number was correct and the same thing happened. I had disabled all anti virus software
My main problem is that I am unable to get through to matrix games helpdesk to sort the problem out.
When I try to ask a question it asks for my email/username and password
When I try and enter my email address it will not allow be to enter the complete address, it is as if my email address is too long.
Is there any other way I can contact Matrix and sort this out or am I going to be stuck with a game I cannot use.
Any help would be appreciated

sprior -> RE: contacting matrix games support (11/10/2010 9:13:54 PM)

You only need to enter the serial number when you install, not play.

The best way to enter it is to copy and pate it from your confirmation email, that way it cuts down on the chances of putting it in wrong.

TonyE -> RE: contacting matrix games support (11/10/2010 10:24:14 PM)

You can try e-mailing erikr@matrixgames.com directly if those other methods are not working.  You are definitely not stuck with a game you cannot use but it may take some patience if the normal channels of communication are not working for you.

Holler back please if you are still having no luck in say 24 hours.

Erik Rutins -> RE: contacting matrix games support (11/10/2010 10:40:58 PM)

Yes, please e-mail me directly at erikr@matrixgames.com if you haven't heard back from the Help Desk by the time you see this. We'll get things sorted out for you.

Regards,

- Erik

clouddancer -> RE: contacting matrix games support (11/12/2010 10:34:37 AM)

Managed to get through to matrix support and submitted my problem to them, just waiting for reply. Cant wait to get playing the game!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI