Fatal Error: 200 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Schorsch -> Fatal Error: 200 (12/3/2010 10:30:50 PM)

I was forced to reinstall my Windows OS
Now i wanted to play the game but it wonīt start.
FATAL ERROR:200

If i remember right, this error tells me my installation is damaged or whatever.
My backup of the game is gone during formating my OS- Harddisk...

Iīve already tryed to contact the Matrix-Support, but this is always redirecting to
Plimus.com [&:](donīt think iīve ever seen this name)
Now i got a Support-ticket with them but i cannot login @ their site to
check it [:@]
My game is registered @ matrixgames.com
and i think i am in need of a new copy of the game.

Schorsch

ChezDaJez -> RE: Fatal Error: 200 (12/4/2010 2:25:32 AM)

If you have your original serial number, you can download the game from the Matrix site assuming that not too much time has past. You have a limited time after purchase to download.

Chez

michaelm75au -> RE: Fatal Error: 200 (12/4/2010 7:58:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schorsch

I was forced to reinstall my Windows OS
Now i wanted to play the game but it wonīt start.
FATAL ERROR:200

If i remember right, this error tells me my installation is damaged or whatever.
My backup of the game is gone during formating my OS- Harddisk...

Iīve already tryed to contact the Matrix-Support, but this is always redirecting to
Plimus.com [&:](donīt think iīve ever seen this name)
Now i got a Support-ticket with them but i cannot login @ their site to
check it [:@]
My game is registered @ matrixgames.com
and i think i am in need of a new copy of the game.

Schorsch

You need to re-install the game.

It is a very good idea to copy digital downloads to a removable media such as CD or USB disk. I use both, but the small USB disks tend to be my preferred method for a quick backup. Long term the CD is more reliable.

Schorsch -> RE: Fatal Error: 200 (12/4/2010 9:24:44 AM)

If i was able to simple re-download the game i wouldnīt open a thread here ;)
the purchase was like a year ago...
and i wonīt pay 2 times for 1 game [:-]

madgamer2 -> RE: Fatal Error: 200 (12/4/2010 11:24:45 PM)

Any 10 yr. old kid can tell ya you catch more flies with sugar than salt. Now as you are a newbie I will over look you somewhat improper attitude in your post. so here are a few things to consider.

1.BE POLITE nobody is obligated to help you and with the attitude of this post you might get none at all.
2. give as much information as possible, like why you could not get on this site even with a support ticket number
3. You might inquire as to if any of the long time players have heard of this company and why you did not get a support ticket with Matrix.
4. What has been said id true you can download the install file unless you did not get download insurance or it has been to long.
5. You might ask if the meaning of this error in case your memory is as bad as your posting.
5.uninstall the game and install it from the original download file again.
6. Ask if anyone knows someone who reads or posts here who is with Matrix that might be able to help you out

BUT MOST OF AL LIGHTN UP OR GET A BETTER POSTING ATTITUDE
Madgamer

Schorsch -> RE: Fatal Error: 200 (12/5/2010 9:38:34 AM)

a big sorry if my written english sounds a bit offensive, but itīs not my main language, so it could be easily misunderstood.

here is the error wich i get after trying to login @ plimus.com
Software error: Wide character in subroutine entry at ../..//Kernel/System/AuthSession/DB.pm line 225.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@plimus.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

if i write an email to support@plimus.com i get a new ticket and it starts all over...

So hereīs my question:Is there any way to contact Matrixgames directly?The only thing i can find is the FAQ sectionWhen using the "contact" formulars i will be redirected to Plimus.com
Schorsch

michaelm75au -> RE: Fatal Error: 200 (12/5/2010 12:40:04 PM)

On the Matrix support page there is a link to a FAQ on downloading game again
How do I download My game again?  http://www.matrixgames.com/support/faq.asp?id=8

Schorsch -> RE: Fatal Error: 200 (12/8/2010 11:04:31 PM)

FIXED, can be closed/deleted

thx

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI