Gun Crew + GC crash saves (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Tech Support

emperor peter -> Gun Crew + GC crash saves (12/15/2010 12:46:24 AM)

Here's the save with the 57mm gun crew still in the roster

emperor peter -> RE: Gun Crew + GC crash saves (12/15/2010 12:49:39 AM)

And my GC, saved after I made the strat moves, I can't load the first upcoming battle. I must note I edited some of the Base txt files to my personal liking, but since I've gotten so far in this campaign I don't think that causes the crash.

emperor peter -> RE: Gun Crew + GC crash saves (12/15/2010 12:54:31 AM)

Here's a save that has both, the next battle won't load and the 506 has a cromwell crew still in the roster.

emperor peter -> RE: Gun Crew + GC crash saves (12/15/2010 1:27:55 AM)

It's not just the allies, here a German HT crew is still in the roster of 107 Pz

Andrew Williams -> RE: Gun Crew + GC crash saves (12/15/2010 2:08:43 AM)

Please attach your edited base txt files too.

Someone may have time to check them.

emperor peter -> RE: Gun Crew + GC crash saves (12/15/2010 2:23:34 AM)

Here you go

RD Oddball -> RE: Gun Crew + GC crash saves (12/15/2010 1:23:54 PM)

So you're playing with edited game text files? A mod that you made?

emperor peter -> RE: Gun Crew + GC crash saves (12/15/2010 1:55:36 PM)

I guess you could call it a mod. I wanted more intense battles with as much historical accuracy as possible, keeping game balance in mind. It's a personal observation.

Changes include:
Slightly different composition of infantry teams. More German teams have Panzerfausts, the teams that already had them get more powerful ones. A few teams have PzF60. I did this because XXX Corps has a lot of armor (and I enjoy blowing up armor with PzF).

Fpools: Redid most of the German BGs. Added teams there, including some more armor. Minor changes to Allied BGs.

Increased strenght of the Valkenswaard and Nijmegen static BGs. Added a static BG on Helmond.

Vehicles: changed the wehrmacht JgdPz IV's gun to the L70 version. Increased the number of clips available for bow and coax MG34's (see below).

Weapons:
Clip size of Bow and Coax MG34 reduced from 250 to 150.
Clip size of Thompson decreased from 30 to 28.
Mortars: reload time increased, time to fire increased, blast radius reduced, kill rating reduced, min. range increased.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI