Map trouble in long campain (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Hauptmann6 -> Map trouble in long campain (12/15/2000 9:08:00 PM)

Hi, I have 4.4 and all I am getting for maps are medium maps with one of the sets of vic. hexes almost at the edge. Ho do I change it back so I fight on large maps? I need room for my 10k point armies!!! And is there a way to use the larger maps(besides hacking the savegame)? Haupt

Warhorse -> (12/15/2000 9:21:00 PM)

Hauptmann, don't know if I've experienced the particular problem with the VH's on the side of the map, but yes to the medium map problem, it seems to prefer these?! Unfortunately I don't know of any way, short of hacking, of using the larger maps, you may try to just open the editor, pick large map then exit, then start the generator, don't know for sure if this works, might be a coincidence, but last night I got a 100x100 after doing that? ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Hauptmann6 -> (12/15/2000 9:41:00 PM)

Hmm... up to a week ago I would get all large maps in the cmpain, then they all started being medium looking like the bottom had been cut off a large map. And I haven't changed anything I know of... Is there a setting in one of the ini files? IIRC there was in SP2WWII when I was still playing that(I liked it, just hated having to have the CD in). Haupt

Hauptmann6 -> (12/15/2000 9:58:00 PM)

Found this while snooping around. Anyone know the codes for map size? and is this for teh last open or is it standard? # game.ini written by DLL config program GAME_TYPE 0 SCENARIO_NUM 0 LOAD_NUM 0 NAME T2, German vs U.S.Ar, 6/44 CODE code: DDD 800 890170733 MONTH 6 YEAR 96 AUTOBUILD 1 AUTODEPLOY 1 SIDE1P 1 SIDE2P 1 SIDE1NATION 12 SIDE2NATION 11 BATTLE_TYPE 2 MAP_SIZE 0 TIME 5 WATER 0 Haupt

Warhorse -> (12/15/2000 10:26:00 PM)

Interesting...never snooped into that one for some reason, dunno?! Maybe make a copy of it for safekeeping, and try modifying some points to see what happens? I'm at my store, or I would try it quick. Fortunately I have no sound card on this machine, or I would never get a thing done, I'de have loaded SPWAW, and never work [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img] ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

skukko -> (12/17/2000 2:03:00 AM)

Hi guys: ) Did you find a way to get it big with campaign games?

dextertt -> (12/17/2000 9:23:00 AM)

I like to play with the larger maps also, give recon and manuever a chance. In regard to spww2 v3, does anyone know how I can ALWAYS get the larger maps ? Hacking the files. Sorry to ask this question here but there are no where else to post.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI