Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> After Action Reports

citizenchip -> Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (1/30/2011 9:45:06 PM)

Fog of Wargames and Sugar Free Gamer are teaming up to bring you the Battle of the Blogs. We'll be playing the Bruza scenario PBEM and documenting it on our respective blogs.

Sugar Free Gamer
Fog of Wargames

Wish us (me!) luck.

citizenchip -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (1/31/2011 1:42:18 PM)

The Battle Begins:

Fog of Wargames, Polish Turn 1

doomtrader -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (1/31/2011 3:05:04 PM)

Hi,

should be Bzura, not Bruza [;)]

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (1/31/2011 10:26:14 PM)

sugarfreegamer.com, Bzura AAR - German Turn 1

FroBodine -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/1/2011 4:41:32 AM)

Excellent. I look forward to following these blogs. I have been playing Bzura solo as Axis vs. the A.I. to learn the game. I'm almost ready to give a PBEM game a try, and I can't wait. I'm having a blast and I think this is my new favorite wargame.

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/1/2011 4:34:57 PM)

Turn 2 is up on both sides of the Battle of the Blogs at Bzura!

Fog Of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Polish Turn 2

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - German Turn 2

citizenchip -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/1/2011 7:30:17 PM)

Sorry doomtrader. I had it right on the blog at least! [:)]

doomtrader -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/2/2011 1:03:58 AM)

No problem for me :-)
I just spotted it on the main page of the forum.

Love this idea BTW.

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/2/2011 8:55:04 PM)

Turn 3 is up!

Fog of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Polish Turn 3

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - Germany Turn 3

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/4/2011 10:16:10 AM)

Turn 4 is up!

Fog of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Polish Turn 4

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - German Turn 4

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/5/2011 2:25:48 PM)

Turn 5 is up! Its getting exciting!

Fog Of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Turn 5 Polish

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - Turn 5 German

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/7/2011 1:20:33 PM)

Turn 6 is up!

Fog Of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Polish Turn 6

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - German Turn 6

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/8/2011 8:21:40 AM)

Turn 7 is up!

Fog Of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Polish Turn 7

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - German Turn 7

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/9/2011 11:44:05 PM)

Turn 8 is up!

Fog Of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Polish Turn 8

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - German Turn 8

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/10/2011 10:00:39 PM)

Turn 9 is up!

Fog Of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Polish Turn 9

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - German Turn 9

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/12/2011 7:48:36 AM)

Turn 10 is up! The Penultimate turn!

Fog Of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Polish Turn 10

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - German Turn 10

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/12/2011 1:21:54 PM)

The FINAL turn is up!

Fog Of Wargames - Bzura AAR - Polish Turn 11

sugarfreegamer.com - Bzura AAR - German Turn 11

Alikchi2 -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/14/2011 2:47:38 AM)

Well played gents.

spelk -> RE: Bruza AAR - Battle of the Blogs: Fog of Wargames vs. Sugar Free Gamer (2/17/2011 8:12:43 PM)

My round up of the game, and some possible suggestions as to why I failed to secure a Victory for the Germans.

http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=1861

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI