Problems with 1.0.7.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

Bandersnatch -> Problems with 1.0.7.0 (5/17/2011 10:57:09 PM)

I downloaded the new patch, 1.0.7.0. and started a new game. It was a quick start all random. Navigating the screen seemed a little smoother. Toward the beginning I targeted a pirate base from a distance, and gave the fleet the order to go, which it acknowledged. A smallish white notice popped on the screen. I can’t remember exactly what it said, but the game gave me the option to continue, which I did. I found that if I brought the image of the pirate base up closer, there was no problem. Then about halfway through the game I got another white message saying that DW had a problem and gave me the option of letting Windows track the problem or shutting down. I noticed that there was still game activity going on behind the notice, and I could still interact with the game, so I ignored the option and saved the game, then exited the program. I rebooted and loaded a previously saved episode. Things went along for a while, and I thought I had dodged the problem. Nope, a full screen notice flashed on saying that DW was shutting down. Period! How rude! I uninstalled the game, cleaned up, and shut down, then reinstalled the game. I don’t know what to tell you about the patch, but I don’t think I’ll miss it. Bander.

cookie monster -> RE: Problems with 1.0.7.0 (5/17/2011 11:22:57 PM)

Here's an official response to some of DW's latest patch problems

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=2815224

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI