RE: Patch 1.04.22 to much of a German nerf? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

Harovan -> RE: Patch 1.04.22 to much of a German nerf? (6/10/2011 8:23:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tarhunnas

Oh, the language wouldn't be the problem, I read German ok, even Russian at a pinch. The price did deter me though.

If you don't mind reading it in German, get it from amazon.de for € 50 (new) or about € 32 (used).

Tarhunnas -> RE: Patch 1.04.22 to much of a German nerf? (6/10/2011 8:55:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: xiaochun3612

Sadly, my sanity has been questioned often.

The very first time I played with random weather - BLAMMO! mud on turn 4. Oh well.

This is actually pretty damned hilarious. The SpamBots are getting much better at their jobs. This one - almost - looks like he belongs here. Until you see his hyperlinked signature. Clever, but not clever enough...[:-]

I thought it was PHD who had gotten himself a new username, and started to sell Chanel handbags on the side. [:D]

Tarhunnas -> RE: Patch 1.04.22 to much of a German nerf? (6/10/2011 8:56:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harovan

quote:

Oh, the language wouldn't be the problem, I read German ok, even Russian at a pinch. The price did deter me though.

If you don't mind reading it in German, get it from amazon.de for € 50 (new) or about € 32 (used).

Thanks for the tip!

Mynok -> RE: Patch 1.04.22 to much of a German nerf? (6/10/2011 6:14:12 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: xiaochun3612

Sadly, my sanity has been questioned often.

The very first time I played with random weather - BLAMMO! mud on turn 4. Oh well.

This is actually pretty damned hilarious. The SpamBots are getting much better at their jobs. This one - almost - looks like he belongs here. Until you see his hyperlinked signature. Clever, but not clever enough...[:-]

I thought it was PHD who had gotten himself a new username, and started to sell Chanel handbags on the side. [:D]

I suspect that the bot nabbed a copy of an old post and reposted it. Sneaky. Dat you R2?

PeeDeeAitch -> RE: Patch 1.04.22 to much of a German nerf? (6/10/2011 6:36:43 PM)

That is the last time I use "blammo" to sell handbags.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI