A couple of suggestions/requests (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Frozen Synapse

melmoth2 -> A couple of suggestions/requests (5/28/2011 11:22:28 AM)

I'm not sure if it's me being thick but can anyone tell me how to do the following:

1) Set up Fog of War so you can't see the enemy units unless they are in line of sight
2) Turn off the playback menu bar at the bottom of the map as it covers part of the terrain and makes it hard to position/move units in that area

If neither of these are possible they would definitely be nice-to-have's IMHO :)

undercovergeek -> RE: A couple of suggestions/requests (5/28/2011 3:33:55 PM)

it depends what kind of game you have chosen to play - light = no FOW, dark = FOW but at set up you can always see both teams

use the arrow keys to move the map around and work your way round the video controls

rich12545 -> RE: A couple of suggestions/requests (5/28/2011 4:10:20 PM)

I'll add a couple more suggestions.

1.  Option to start dark.

2.  Option for larger than 1200x1200 maps

3.  Option for longer than 30 turns

4.  Option to remap hotkeys

5.  Option to disable intro videos

6.  The instant game should use all the parameters from the generator section, map size, number of turns, number of units, etc that could be generally saved. 

7.  When using the generator, option to not see what units the ai has after randomizing.

THEN, maybe for an xpack

1.  Different terrain sets like outdoors.

2.  Different settings like ww2.

3.  More unit types.

wodin -> RE: A couple of suggestions/requests (5/29/2011 9:38:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: melmoth2

2) Turn off the playback menu bar at the bottom of the map as it covers part of the terrain and makes it hard to position/move units in that area

If neither of these are possible they would definitely be nice-to-have's IMHO :)

Keep left mouse button pressed and you can move the map around..

elephantasy -> RE: A couple of suggestions/requests (6/17/2011 5:58:43 PM)

I have 2 suggestions

1. The ability to walk to through a wall that i just blew with a bazooka. (The move plays fine in the planning phase but it says that my unit got stuck at the wall when I try to prime the turn)
2. Smoke grenades and flashbangs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI