Quick question about air transport (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Reedster -> Quick question about air transport (6/25/2011 1:25:58 PM)

Hi
As the Axis side, when I use the shift-right click to manually select air units to perform air transport, I notice that even with air doctrine set to 5%, and I choose say 1 Ju-52 and 1 fighter unit (usually 0 to 2% used, usually with 30-some planes), the fighters sometimes do not fly at all, leaving the transports to get massacred.

I've seen this happen a few times, I'm on 1.04.28... the fighters are certainly in range, has anyone else had this happen? Since I use air transport quite a bit, this is fairly important for me ;)

Thanks!

herwin -> RE: Quick question about air transport (6/25/2011 1:33:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reedster

Hi
As the Axis side, when I use the shift-right click to manually select air units to perform air transport, I notice that even with air doctrine set to 5%, and I choose say 1 Ju-52 and 1 fighter unit (usually 0 to 2% used), the fighters sometimes do not fly at all, leaving the transports to get massacred.

I've seen this happen a few times, I'm on 1.04.28... the fighters are certainly in range, has anyone else had this happen? Since I use air transport quite a bit, this is fairly important for me ;)

Thanks!

They failed to link up. Life is hard.

Reedster -> RE: Quick question about air transport (6/25/2011 2:00:36 PM)

Heh so that's all there is to it... life is tough lol.

Wild -> RE: Quick question about air transport (6/25/2011 3:04:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reedster

Hi
As the Axis side, when I use the shift-right click to manually select air units to perform air transport, I notice that even with air doctrine set to 5%, and I choose say 1 Ju-52 and 1 fighter unit (usually 0 to 2% used, usually with 30-some planes), the fighters sometimes do not fly at all, leaving the transports to get massacred.

Thanks!

I believe Helpless is aware of this and said it would be addressed, along with some other air enhancements, in a future patch.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI