FOG? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

Wik -> FOG? (8/10/2011 9:25:13 PM)

Hi

Is it possible to get a more dark/vidual FOG. On my maps I cant hardly see, tiles with FOG?

Lord Zimoa -> RE: FOG? (8/11/2011 8:11:02 AM)

quote:

On my maps I cant hardly see, tiles

On the Main UI in the System Menu, you can set you hex borders/sides on none, subtle (default) or strong.

Rood -> RE: FOG? (8/11/2011 3:39:55 PM)

I think Wik is talking about the hexes that are covered by the Fog of War and not the hex borders.

I would like this aswell, sometimes it can be hard to see which hex is 'discovered' and which one isn't. If the underlying terrain, a city for example, is already a bit darker than the surrounding terrain then it can be difficult to see if the city hex is discovered or not.

willgamer -> RE: FOG? (8/11/2011 5:04:05 PM)

I'll repeat a suggestion I made in an old thread-

Why not add the text "FOW", where appropriate, to the existing terrain tooltip on the right hand panel?

Perhaps the devs have overlooked this seemingly easy enhancement.....

Greybriar -> RE: FOG? (8/11/2011 5:07:25 PM)

I like it just the way it is. The map features are always visible and enemy units have to be discovered--just like in Panzer General.

But if an option for everything to be hidden by the fog of war via a toggle were to be added, that ought to please everyone.

sage -> RE: FOG? (8/12/2011 5:27:48 PM)

I think what the OP is asking is simply for a better visual representation of the the 'fog' that darkens the hexes your units cannot see. I also have a hard time seeing it, and would like the 'darkening' to be slightly easier to see.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI