Access to purchased games (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

baten52 -> Access to purchased games (9/8/2011 1:25:38 AM)

Hi,
I have purchased a number of games over the years and invariably have had computer crashes. I have lost the original purchase orders and have spent considerable time attempting to redownload games to no avail. I have the registration numbers for my games in my members section but this doesn't seem to mean anything to this company. Can someone PLEASE tell me how I can reclaim my games. I'm not purchasing another bloody game until I cann access the ones that I have already bought.

Cranky customer.

bairdlander2 -> RE: Access to purchased games (9/8/2011 2:30:19 AM)

First and only post in 4 years.Anyway go to members section,there is help there in the orders desk.If you have last 5 digits of credit card and your e mail you should have no problem.Its spotty though,sometimes doesnt work,but sometimes does.

ilovestrategy -> RE: Access to purchased games (9/8/2011 8:11:45 AM)

baten, I don't blame you for being a cranky customer. 

Erik Rutins -> RE: Access to purchased games (9/8/2011 2:58:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: baten52
I have purchased a number of games over the years and invariably have had computer crashes. I have lost the original purchase orders and have spent considerable time attempting to redownload games to no avail. I have the registration numbers for my games in my members section but this doesn't seem to mean anything to this company. Can someone PLEASE tell me how I can reclaim my games. I'm not purchasing another bloody game until I cann access the ones that I have already bought.

Please contact our Help Desk and we will assist you with getting your games re-downloaded. It's also a very good idea to keep backups of your downloaded games so that you don't have to go through this. Unfortunately, computers crash and data gets lost.

Regards,

- Erik

Toby42 -> RE: Access to purchased games (9/8/2011 3:50:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

Please contact our Help Desk and we will assist you with getting your games re-downloaded. It's also a very good idea to keep backups of your downloaded games so that you don't have to go through this. Unfortunately, computers crash and data gets lost.

Regards,

- Erik

It's amazing how many people don't burn a back-up disk of their downloaded game!!

Perturabo -> RE: Access to purchased games (9/8/2011 4:59:17 PM)

Yeah. I'm also always surprised by it. I always keep a reasonable amount of backups.

Hertston -> RE: Access to purchased games (9/8/2011 7:54:46 PM)

quote:

but this doesn't seem to mean anything to this company

'This company' also lets you make trouble-free back ups to CD/DVD so you never need download again.

Hope you get sorted, but no sympathy for failing to do the bl**dy obvious.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI