RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 4:18:41 PM)

Good Morning Tithe

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 4:20:54 PM)

Ah, A new Page! Got to love the dancing bananas!

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img][img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img][img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 5:01:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

No Northern Lights last night.

Yeah. Bummer. I was up late last night lookin' for 'em too. Beautiful full moon though.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 5:13:12 PM)

I saw the moon. [:)]

DOCUP -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 5:27:48 PM)

Afternoon TITHE

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 6:30:10 PM)

Looking out the living room window. The Last couple of nights the Moon has been full and spectacular. Wednesday, I Watched it slip in and out of the clouds. Last night it was clear and with the snow on the ground it was real bright outside. Then I went to the back rooms and looked at Jupiter and Venus neighboring each other a little over midway up in the western sky. Splendid indeed.

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 6:45:56 PM)

Stuffed from Fajita Friday at local Mexican place... [>:][>:]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 6:58:54 PM)

Lunchtime in 2 minutes.

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 7:21:10 PM)

t minus 5 hours to VIVA LAS VEGAS tithe!!! [&o]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 9:39:55 PM)

Hi all,

Zsssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/9/2012 11:13:22 PM)

College hockey play-offs start tonight. However my ankle isn't up to snuff to make it up the stairs to my seats. Thus I gave away my tickets last weekend and this weekends play-off games.[:(] But it is on television and I can watch up to three games. Bemidji State vs. The Sioux; Anchorage vs. U. of Minnesota and UMass vs. Boston College. Sylin'[8D]

And hey thanks Obama. North Dakota is now number three in oil production. Next year we'll pass California to be #2 and only be behind Texas. Three years ago we were number 9.
How's that solar working out for you?[:'(]

I couldn't resist. But I like being a bastard at times. Sorry.[:'(]

And I am outta here.[8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/10/2012 12:02:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

College hockey play-offs start tonight. However my ankle isn't up to snuff to make it up the stairs to my seats. Thus I gave away my tickets last weekend and this weekends play-off games.[:(] But it is on television and I can watch up to three games. Bemidji State vs. The Sioux; Anchorage vs. U. of Minnesota and UMass vs. Boston College. Sylin'[8D]

And hey thanks Obama. North Dakota is now number three in oil production. Next year we'll pass California to be #2 and only be behind Texas. Three years ago we were number 9.
How's that solar working out for you?[:'(]

I couldn't resist. But I like being a bastard at times. Sorry.[:'(]

And I am outta here.[8D]

Not at all, Schanilec.

I think every American oughta give a big shout of thanks for the oil and gas industry in the Bakken and some of the shale gas heavy regions out there. The Canadians get an honorable mention too. What you guys are getting out of the ground is our only shot at North American energy independence. It would be nice if you got a 'thanks' every now and then instead of villification.

Then again, maybe you could get a Solyndra-style crony capitalism "loan" so's you can get digital satellite of the college hockey season.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/10/2012 9:23:22 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

alaviner -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/10/2012 1:40:53 PM)

good morning, Grandpa duty today with the little one.

DOCUP -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/10/2012 2:53:00 PM)

Good morning everyone.  Hope your all haveing a great Saturday.

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/10/2012 4:48:44 PM)

Good Morning, just now getting to this board after getting quite a bit done around the house, tithe.

alaviner -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/10/2012 6:03:29 PM)

Beautiful Saturday today. Off to the basement to cut some wood.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/10/2012 7:38:38 PM)

Springtime! 60F! Sunshine! Huzzah!

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/10/2012 7:40:29 PM)

Doing taxes! Hatin' on the IRS! Itemize THIS(rude gesture), bloodsuckers!

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/10/2012 11:13:15 PM)

Watching Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Thread, I hated the 70s.

DivePac88 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 3:13:54 AM)

Afternoon tithe... Hi Guys, I have just received this rather interesting correspondence from this interesting-sounding fallow. [sm=terms.gif]

01 Bp 266, Ccp No: 34-167
Cotonou, Republique du Benin.

Greetings.

I am Dr. Vincent Hoffarth, principal treasury officer with my bank. I have decided to contact you through this medium based on a business proposal, which will be of mutual benefit to both of us.

I know you will be surprise to read my email I got your contact from your Email domain, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me due to what is going on in the internet world today one has to be very careful because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent people and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but my proposal is a different case.

I am the personal account manager to one of our late client, a national of your country, who used to work with SOCIETE BENINOISE D’ENERGIE ELECTRIQUE (SBEE) here in Republique du Benin as an engineer and a contractor on Energy Maintenance, my late client made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, valued at $18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, SOCIETE BENINOISE D’ENERGIE ELECTRIQUE (SBEE) that my client died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that the deceased person did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork with our bank.

This sum of ($18,500,000.00) is still sitting in our bank and the interest is rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to the Republique du Benin law, at the expiration of 5{five} years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Benin government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to deceased person for the fact that you have same last name with him so that this money will not be reverted by the government. If this request matches with your inward intention for success and greatness, then you are urged to make a quick response indicating your interest and readiness to participate and work with me to make this transaction successful to your account.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to my share for investment in your country. In your return mail, please do forward me your following information if you are willing to complete this deal with me, to enable me put the total funds in your name for claim as the next of kin to the deceased person:

Your full name:

Your contact address:

Your phone number:

Your age:

Awaiting your urgent reply for more details on claim process in your name.

Yours Brotherly.

Dr. Vincent Hoffarth.

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 3:37:41 AM)

[tongue-in-cheek_mode]Boy, DivePac88, with all that money you can fund the next version of WITP:AE![/tongue-in-cheek_mode]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 11:54:02 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 11:55:40 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: DivePac88

Afternoon tithe... Hi Guys, I have just received this rather interesting correspondence from this interesting-sounding fallow. [sm=terms.gif]

01 Bp 266, Ccp No: 34-167
Cotonou, Republique du Benin.

Greetings.

I am Dr. Vincent Hoffarth, principal treasury officer with my bank. I have decided to contact you through this medium based on a business proposal, which will be of mutual benefit to both of us.

I know you will be surprise to read my email I got your contact from your Email domain, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me due to what is going on in the internet world today one has to be very careful because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent people and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but my proposal is a different case.

I am the personal account manager to one of our late client, a national of your country, who used to work with SOCIETE BENINOISE D’ENERGIE ELECTRIQUE (SBEE) here in Republique du Benin as an engineer and a contractor on Energy Maintenance, my late client made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, valued at $18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, SOCIETE BENINOISE D’ENERGIE ELECTRIQUE (SBEE) that my client died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that the deceased person did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork with our bank.

This sum of ($18,500,000.00) is still sitting in our bank and the interest is rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to the Republique du Benin law, at the expiration of 5{five} years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Benin government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to deceased person for the fact that you have same last name with him so that this money will not be reverted by the government. If this request matches with your inward intention for success and greatness, then you are urged to make a quick response indicating your interest and readiness to participate and work with me to make this transaction successful to your account.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to my share for investment in your country. In your return mail, please do forward me your following information if you are willing to complete this deal with me, to enable me put the total funds in your name for claim as the next of kin to the deceased person:

Your full name:

Your contact address:

Your phone number:

Your age:

Awaiting your urgent reply for more details on claim process in your name.

Yours Brotherly.

Dr. Vincent Hoffarth.

Des I think this is bogus... [:D]

It would be OK if they asked for your bank number and photo of your passport... then it would be reasonable legit request... [8D]

Leo "Apollo11"

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 1:14:01 PM)

Good hour earlier than I want it to be morning tithe. I hate daylight savings time!

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 2:00:10 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

Good hour earlier than I want it to be morning tithe. I hate daylight savings time!

Have you guys already switched?

Leo "Apollo11"

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 2:46:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

Leo "Apollo11"

Last night was the switchover for those states that still have this practice. Good early/late morning tithe...

witpqs -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 3:13:29 PM)

Last year I took measurements. There was no daylight saved at all.

Leave it to the government: "One hour of daylight saved or created!"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 3:26:02 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

quote:

Last night was the switchover for those states that still have this practice. Good early/late morning tithe...

Ahhh... you don't have this whole federal state wide? [X(]

But how this translates into 4 time zones mainland USA has if separate state can decide for itself whether it has daylight saving or not... [&:]

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (3/11/2012 3:39:06 PM)

I think the answer is probably "not well", Leo.

Page: <<   < prev  135 136 [137] 138 139   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI