RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/18/2012 9:49:57 PM)

Two in a row...clean livin' folks. Clean livin'. [8D]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/18/2012 10:11:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart
i can absolutely, positively say that anytime women's beach volleyball is on, i will be watching...[&o]

Yeah, me too. Like women's beach volleyball Like the new rules. And speaking of beach vollyball, do you know who Mayre Aide Garcia and Bibiana Candelas are? And why I'm asking the question?

Was just hoping ya'll might be looking at the sailing results, and that some of you (maybe Mike) can get a hip pocket view of what might be coming down the pike. This is gonna be a good one. Ciao. John

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/18/2012 10:16:46 PM)

Hi all,

Zsssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/18/2012 11:22:43 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
NBC has announced that they will provide online coverage of pretty much ALL the events. Might not be televised, but you should check your streaming online options. [8D]

ESPN-4 and Telemundo-2 cover the events that have no correspondance in the US, i.e., most anything but US specific sports. Telemundo is sweet for football, ESPN-4 is ok for winkie stuff.

If you guys can somehow pick out a Mercosur channel, or anything from Grupo Clarin (Geo.. 3-2, 177: 006: 941, 1.71 MHz.), you might see some stuff worth watching.

Ciao. John

i can absolutely, positively say that anytime women's beach volleyball is on, i will be watching...[&o]

But they don't have breasts.[:(] Now women's diving, there they have some development going on.[;)]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/18/2012 11:27:07 PM)

Nobody has mentioned todays pasts events. Doolittle and Yamamoto.
Night all.

witpqs -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 6:42:32 AM)

In case any of you are filing late... [:'(]

http://www.madmagazine.com/blog/2012/04/17/tax-mistakes-guaranteed-to-get-you-audited

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 8:31:06 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 2:19:21 PM)

I've just purchased the single most orange item of clothing I've ever owned in my life. If I'm ever in an air crash in snowy terrain, I'll be able to signal for rescue with it.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 2:32:32 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Empire101 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 3:37:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Good Morning Sir!!

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 4:08:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

I've just purchased the single most orange item of clothing I've ever owned in my life. If I'm ever in an air crash in snowy terrain, I'll be able to signal for rescue with it.

Also need it for deer hunting.[;)]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 4:19:40 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

May we ask why? [:D]

Leo "Apollo11"

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 4:29:19 PM)

quote:

quote:

Yeah, me too. Like women's beach volleyball Like the new rules. And speaking of beach vollyball, do you know who Mayre Aide Garcia and Bibiana Candelas are? And why I'm asking the question?

Was just hoping ya'll might be looking at the sailing results, and that some of you (maybe Mike) can get a hip pocket view of what might be coming down the pike. This is gonna be a good one. Ciao. John

You might want to catch the women's 50K racewalk. You've never seen such a pack of wiggling buttocks...[;)]

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 4:29:58 PM)

quote:

Are you preparing for a visit to the Netherlands?

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 5:00:15 PM)

quote:

Aren't you worried someone will mistake you for a Dutchman? [;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 5:01:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

Are you preparing for a visit to the Netherlands?

Gah! Beat me to it...[:@]

[;)]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 6:11:37 PM)

He always dreamed of becoming a traffic cone when he grew up.[:D]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 9:38:41 PM)

I'd forgotten that the Hornet arrives with BIPLANE divebombers! Good thing I've got four squadrons from the Lexington and Yorktown sitting on their asses while their ships are in the shop.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 9:38:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

I thought everybody did?

treespider -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 9:50:11 PM)

quote:

So when did you move to east Tennessee? Everyone around here dresses like a traffic cone 12 months out of the year. For those outside of the states the University of Tennessee's colors are traffic cone orange and white.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 10:06:49 PM)

Hi all,

Zssssssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 10:31:20 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

NBC has announced that they will provide online coverage of pretty much ALL the events. Might not be televised, but you should check your streaming online options. [8D]

ESPN-4 and Telemundo-2 cover the events that have no correspondance in the US, i.e., most anything but US specific sports. Telemundo is sweet for football, ESPN-4 is ok for winkie stuff.

If you guys can somehow pick out a Mercosur channel, or anything from Grupo Clarin (Geo.. 3-2, 177: 006: 941, 1.71 MHz.), you might see some stuff worth watching.

Ciao. John

But they don't have breasts.[:(] Now women's diving, there they have some development going on.[;)]

...good point...but maybe you should consider expanding your "horizons"? [8D]

http://www.google.com/search?q=women's+beach+volleyball&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=n4KQT8nPJYW60QH4lvWwBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=822

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 11:17:47 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ciao. John

...good point...but maybe you should consider expanding your "horizons"? [8D]

http://www.google.com/search?q=women's+beach+volleyball&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=n4KQT8nPJYW60QH4lvWwBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=822

I guess I'll always be a boob boy.[:'(]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 11:19:47 PM)

quote:

quote:

I thought everybody did?

I kind'a always wanted to be a detour sign. I like being a pain in the arse.[;)]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/19/2012 11:21:27 PM)

G'night children.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/20/2012 3:43:55 AM)

Well...

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/20/2012 3:44:09 AM)

...if no one else wants it...

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/20/2012 3:44:24 AM)

I'll just take the hat trick.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/20/2012 3:44:37 AM)

As simple as 1...

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/20/2012 3:44:48 AM)

Page: <<   < prev  173 174 [175] 176 177   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI