LOG! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Nikademus -> LOG! (4/25/2012 7:14:05 PM)

[:@]

Terminus -> THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 7:26:07 PM)

Can't leave this place for an hour...[8|]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 7:39:32 PM)

I have an excuse. I had to be in a meeting with out my laptop! [X(] [:D]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 7:41:59 PM)

...so, my retired grandpa plays dominoes every day across the street from my office (the farm store)... I went over to bs with him today... he asked me a month ago to mow his lawn every week, because he can't keep up with the mower any more....

Me: Hey big guy, do you want me to come mow tonight... it looks like it needs it.
Gpa: Mow? I can mow all by my god damned self, why do I need you to mow it?
Me: .....

$50 says he calls me first thing in the morning to ask why his lawn wasn't mowed last night.....

Try farming and running cattle with this guy....[8|]

khyberbill -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 7:45:30 PM)

My wife passed her US citizenship interview and will take the oath to be an American next week. There are a number of good reasons for her to be happy about this event including we will no longer need to get her a visa when we travel to see her niece (one that she raised from 1 yr old) that lives near Brussels. Once she becomes an American, she automatically loses her Filipino citizenship, but once we pay 85 bucks she can become a dual citizen....another way for them to make a buck.

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 8:38:34 PM)

Passed my RAF fitness test today [8D] One less Berlin Wall sized hurdle in my path before I leave Brize! [:D] Not sure why the PTI thought I'd do press-ups for a minute when I'd done enough to pass after 20 seconds though [&:]

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 8:51:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

...so, my retired grandpa plays dominoes every day across the street from my office (the farm store)... I went over to bs with him today... he asked me a month ago to mow his lawn every week, because he can't keep up with the mower any more....

Me: Hey big guy, do you want me to come mow tonight... it looks like it needs it.

$50 says he calls me first thing in the morning to ask why his lawn wasn't mowed last night.....

Just wait for him to be gone, go over and mow it before he gets back. Then ask him the next morning how the mowing went.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 9:13:34 PM)

Mowing season is the best.[8D]

Schanilec -> RE: LOG! (4/25/2012 9:19:41 PM)

Say chick.
Question.
Who is going to win more games this year? The Twins of the Vikings?[&:]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 9:26:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

My wife passed her US citizenship interview and will take the oath to be an American next week. There are a number of good reasons for her to be happy about this event including we will no longer need to get her a visa when we travel to see her niece (one that she raised from 1 yr old) that lives near Brussels. Once she becomes an American, she automatically loses her Filipino citizenship, but once we pay 85 bucks she can become a dual citizen....another way for them to make a buck.

Congratulations to you and your wife, khyberbill! [sm=00000436.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 9:26:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

quote:

Just wait for him to be gone, go over and mow it before he gets back. Then ask him the next morning how the mowing went.

[:D]

khyberbill -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 9:37:47 PM)

quote:

Congratulations to you and your wife, khyberbill!

Thank you. She studied hard for the exam part and now probably knows more about US civics then most students.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 10:16:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

quote:

Congratulations to you and your wife, khyberbill!

Thank you. She studied hard for the exam part and now probably knows more about US civics then most students.

You can lose the word probably.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 10:17:14 PM)

Just great have a couple of nice days and tonight...freeze warning.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 10:17:30 PM)

And "most" as well...

khyberbill -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/25/2012 10:44:08 PM)

quote:

You can lose the word probably

LOL, I added the word after some thought but I think you are right. An investment research analyst/published poet (not sure if that is a dichotomy-but that is what he claims to be) is staying with us and my wife quizzed him about the constitution and had to correct his errors. She did study for the exam more than was necessary. However, while I was waiting for my wife to leave the interview, a woman came out that flunked. The interviewer basically told her daughter that she had better learn some English and some American history/civics by the next interview in June. A sign there said that 93% pass the exam.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/26/2012 12:38:02 AM)

A Heinkel 219 is being raised from the sea floor off the west coast of Jutland. Doesn't sound like it can be restored, but the pieces will be put in a museum.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/26/2012 2:19:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

And "most" as well...

Ahem...[:-]

Chickenboy -> RE: LOG! (4/26/2012 2:20:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Say chick.
Question.
Who is going to win more games this year? The Twins of the Vikings?[&:]

Odds are the Twins, but only because they play >10x as many. At least KC is bringing up the rear in the ALC, eh, Kansas?

jeffk3510 -> RE: LOG! (4/26/2012 3:47:18 AM)

KC is and will always be BAD

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/26/2012 8:27:23 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/26/2012 8:28:06 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

A Heinkel 219 is being raised from the sea floor off the west coast of Jutland. Doesn't sound like it can be restored, but the pieces will be put in a museum.

I was always fascinated with that plane...

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/26/2012 8:29:22 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Passed my RAF fitness test today [8D] One less Berlin Wall sized hurdle in my path before I leave Brize! [:D] Not sure why the PTI thought I'd do press-ups for a minute when I'd done enough to pass after 20 seconds though [&:]

Congrats Martin!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/26/2012 8:29:50 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

[:D]

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/26/2012 8:30:42 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

[:@]

[sm=fighting0056.gif]

Leo "Apollo11"

USSAmerica -> RE: LOG! (4/26/2012 11:44:44 AM)

quote:

KC is and will always be BAD

They need to clone George Brett and Bret Saberhagen. [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: LOG! (4/26/2012 11:45:28 AM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: LOG! (4/26/2012 11:46:00 AM)

My son is going on a school field trip today to visit the USS North Carolina. [8D]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/26/2012 11:56:30 AM)

Hi all,

Watch for defacement Mike!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (4/26/2012 11:57:12 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

My son is going on a school field trip today to visit the USS North Carolina. [8D]

Nice! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Page: <<   < prev  179 180 [181] 182 183   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI