RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 6:29:51 PM)

PDP!  [sm=character0229.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 6:30:57 PM)

3 in a row.  [sm=sign0066.gif]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 6:38:36 PM)

[sm=00000939.gif]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 7:16:49 PM)

Just got back from lunch with Mrs. Chickenboy. Beef tendon Pho. Yum...[8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 7:26:13 PM)

You're eating tendons?  [X(]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 7:28:07 PM)

Yes. When properly prepared, they're not half bad.

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 7:32:47 PM)

Early good night friends [>:]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 9:03:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Wow, today is an amazing example of why I'm so happy to be leaving this job!  [:D]

Time to put the headphones on and go to my happy place.  [8D]

6 more work days..... [&o]

What happened? Mr. Drysdale on your case?

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 9:10:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

Wow, today is an amazing example of why I'm so happy to be leaving this job!  [:D]

Time to put the headphones on and go to my happy place.  [8D]

6 more work days..... [&o]

What happened? Mr. Drysdale on your case?

Nope, it's the "experienced", insecure, incompetent, and lazy coworkers that I'm supposed to go to for guidance on testing new reports who cause me to waste hours upon hours going down wrong paths. [sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif] [8|]

Not everyone here, but the majority of the people in this group are extremely insecure and secretive. The level of communication and outright hostility toward each other are the lowest and highest, respectively, that I've ever had to deal with. [sm=nono.gif]

You know what, though? It just doesn't matter! I'm outta here very soon, and nobody except the manager here has any idea I'm leaving! [:D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 9:13:28 PM)

Sure glad that ain't a problem for me. Otherwise I'd be up on a water tower naked with a high powered rifle.[:'(]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 9:14:48 PM)

quote:

Sure glad that ain't a problem for me. Otherwise I'd be up on a water tower naked with a high powered rifle.[:'(]

Have you seen any of the Corona commercials on TV, where folks are at work, or where ever, they open up a bottle and are instantly transported to a tropical beach? That's how I live most of my life! [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 9:15:13 PM)

Parole - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o] [8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 9:25:47 PM)

quote:

That's just wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. You need to dress up for those water tower shootin's. It gets very cold up there with the wind a'blowin'. You don't want your shiverin' to interfere with your breathin' and trigger control now, do 'ya? [:'(]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 9:26:16 PM)

quote:

quote:

Have you seen any of the Corona commercials on TV, where folks are at work, or where ever, they open up a bottle and are instantly transported to a tropical beach? That's how I live most of my life! [8D]

A bottle of beer every day at work, eh? [:-]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 9:26:53 PM)

quote:

quote:

I harken back to the old SNL interview with the football player: "Kick ball. Get check."

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/21/2011 11:13:19 PM)

Electronic Etch-A-Sketch. And they pay me. Love it. More hours please. But lovin' it.[8D]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 12:25:19 AM)

Hi all,

Zsssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 2:44:08 AM)

Hi all. Watching a good buddy, and fellow college football teamate coach for TCU tonight...enjoying a relaxing evening before my last day before break. Btw, Gary Patterson is from the metropolis of Rozel...

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 4:35:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

Hi all. Watching a good buddy, and fellow college football teamate coach for TCU tonight...enjoying a relaxing evening before my last day before break. Btw, Gary Patterson is from the metropolis of Rozel...

His name keeps popping up when big programs need a new coach. How much longer do you think that he'll be coaching at TCU?

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 4:52:31 AM)

'Sup, Threaddites.

Just wanted to say "Hey".

Hey

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 11:18:04 AM)

Morning Gents. It's my Friday. [:D] Working 4x 10s has it's advantages come Thursday.

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 11:21:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Morning Gents. It's my Friday. [:D] Working 4x 10s has it's advantages come Thursday.

I remember back when the days of the week used to actually mean something [:D] It was about 7 years ago now, when Friday meant an escape from the West Midlands and (usually) ridiculous levels of traffic on the M6.

Never mind, back to work tomorrow for a week of nights...

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 11:23:03 AM)

Hi all,

Good day!

Leo "Apollo11"

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 11:42:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

His name keeps popping up when big programs need a new coach. How much longer do you think that he'll be coaching at TCU?

I made that sound like my friend is Gary...its another coach on their staff....as for him, I have no idea...if more money at a bigger school came up, Im guessing hed go....seems to always be the case

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 2:05:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Yeah, yeah. [:D]

Next week I'll work 4 x 10's, but it will be to make up for missing the hours on Monday. [;)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 2:05:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Treetop64

'Sup, Threaddites.

Just wanted to say "Hey".

Hey

Hey. [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 2:06:38 PM)

quote:

We used to have a regular poster in the WitP forums who was on the staff at either Arizona or Az. St. I can't remember who it was. Certainly not a head coach. [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 2:07:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

A bottle of beer every day at work, eh? [:-]

Who needs beer? I have an active imagination. [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 2:08:23 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

I made that sound like my friend is Gary...its another coach on their staff....as for him, I have no idea...if more money at a bigger school came up, Im guessing hed go....seems to always be the case

Well, he'll be a Big 12 coach next year. [:)]

.... for now, anyway. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/22/2011 2:08:58 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Page: <<   < prev  49 50 [51] 52 53   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI