RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

radic202 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/3/2012 11:22:45 PM)

Well redcoat: not my first choice but if you want or need to: you can find them all over the torrent world.

I simply record mine on my PVR and watch it on my computer via media server about 2 per week every other week. Instead of 1 hour plus commercials I get 40 minutes worth non-stop X 2.

I have not seen last evening's semi-season-ender yet but will in a few once I get my granddaughter to bed.

wodin -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/3/2012 11:53:07 PM)

Redcoat..Pirate Bay TV shows download..ahem...

Or it's on FX channel cable TV...

I will say this Red..season 3 so far is AMAZING..absolutely unreal..superb...

redcoat -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/4/2012 12:43:17 AM)

Damn. FX isn't part of my cable subscription. I hope season three turns up on C5 eventually. Thanks wodin.

[image]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8w1ifRr2I1ruw95fo1_500.jpg[/image]

parusski -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/4/2012 12:55:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Redcoat..Pirate Bay TV shows download..ahem...

Or it's on FX channel cable TV...

I will say this Red..season 3 so far is AMAZING..absolutely unreal..superb...

I heard that "rumour" about Pirate Bay...season 3 is amazing, at least that is what I "hear".[;)][;)]

radic202 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/4/2012 1:11:56 AM)

Oh! I just finished watching the last episode of Mid season 3, wow, wow, wow!!! Now if only Revolution can start getting this good?

wodin -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/4/2012 1:32:24 AM)

Tis good isn't it? Best show on Tellybox for erm...ever...

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/6/2012 6:44:15 AM)

Japan's War in Colour (Complete Documentary)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EsW_uvnSao

[image]local://upfiles/7190/920B2B4F8C934683AD2AD2E7C6BBBB89.jpg[/image]

parusski -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/7/2012 2:20:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Very good SLAAKMAN. I did not know this video existed.

fodder -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/7/2012 5:29:35 PM)

It has become customary on this day. The afternoon movie is TORA! TORA! TORA!

parusski -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/7/2012 5:45:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: fodder

Despite it's detractors TORA! TORA! TORA! is one of my all time favorite movies.

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/7/2012 6:29:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

Despite it's detractors TORA! TORA! TORA! is one of my all time favorite movies.
warspite1

I preferred Pearl Harbor

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/8/2012 2:17:41 AM)

quote:

Youre welcome my Lord. As for today its, "Tora Tora Tora"! [:D]

radic202 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/8/2012 2:56:22 AM)

quote:

quote:

Absolute thanks Slaakman, going to take a look at this in a few!

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/8/2012 8:04:55 PM)

quote:

Absolute thanks Slaakman, going to take a look at this in a few!

[:D] Youre welcome.

Now this;
History's Secrets- The Real Roswell Conspiracy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzCBxAPITII

[image]local://upfiles/7190/E6DCC7F2036749138C53FECE898F329B.jpg[/image]

fodder -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/9/2012 6:54:42 AM)

The very late night movie is "Rocketship X-M" an oldie but goodie.

Orm -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/9/2012 8:22:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

I preferred Pearl Harbor

You prefer that Ben Affleck **** movie? [X(][X(][X(]

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/9/2012 9:05:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

I preferred Pearl Harbor

warspite1

I tried to deliver in a deadpan styleee. Too deadpan?

Orm -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/9/2012 9:22:47 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

I preferred Pearl Harbor

warspite1

I tried to deliver in a deadpan styleee. Too deadpan?

It was a change since you never mentioned that movie by name before and I know that you were not serious. But I didn't get that it was deadpan.

fodder -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/9/2012 1:46:45 PM)

Trying to change the subject from the movie that shall not be named.

This mornings movie is "SINK THE BISMARCK"

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/9/2012 2:31:24 PM)

quote:

Trying to change the subject from the movie that shall not be named.

This mornings movie is "SINK THE BISMARCK"
warspite1

Hussah!! [:)]

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/9/2012 2:40:56 PM)

Well I'm putting the Christmas tree up with my little cruisers. I suggested we have something on the TV while doing it - the BBC's The Great War perhaps.... but they didn't like that idea. Go figure??

Something Disney then..... [;)]

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/9/2012 6:16:40 PM)

quote:

Well I'm putting the Christmas tree up with my little cruisers. I suggested we have something on the TV while doing it - the BBC's The Great War perhaps.... but they didn't like that idea. Go figure??

Something Disney then..... [;)]
warspite1

No it was not Disney - it was Nativity. Great little feel good film from two years ago [&o]

gunny -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/10/2012 1:39:37 AM)

I'm watching oliver Stone's The Untold History of the United States, a documentary mini series. It has its interesting moments, and at times appears to be a typical history channel rehash. But can be subjective and at times a little Michael Moorish. The film loses credibility on occasion, when it showed a map of WW2 which included Finland as being invaded by the Soviet Union. Later, during the cold war era, a map was shown of Soviet countries, again Finland was one of them. Stone's narration is horrible IMO. His diction becomes monotonous and you pick up on some of his bad speaking habits. Every "A" he pronounces "ay". Every "the" he pronounces "thee" no matter whether the next word starts with a vowel or not. The twist he puts on history is very subjective and revealing. Focussing on Truman, his perceived weaknesses, and over-reaction to the Soviet Union leading to an unnecessary? cold war. Minor characters in history get the spotlight by Stone such as James Forrestal. I think that is what kept me watching right into episode 4.

fodder -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/11/2012 2:02:02 PM)

The morning movie is "THE MUMMY RETURNS"

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/11/2012 4:44:45 PM)

Me-109 - Wings of the Luftwaffe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry9sOqkSrvQ

fodder -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/11/2012 5:15:11 PM)

quote:

Me-109 - Wings of the Luftwaffe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry9sOqkSrvQ

Yes, I have always liked all of the "WINGS" series.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/12/2012 2:48:00 AM)

UN Plan to Take Over the US- Agenda 21 EXPLAINED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GykzQWlXJs
[:@]

fodder -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/12/2012 2:57:36 PM)

The morning movie is "KING KONG ESCAPES"

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/12/2012 3:59:34 PM)

quote:

warspite1

Speaking of King Kong

Drop.Dead.Gorgeous.

[image]local://upfiles/28156/A797C5BE7407495FA3D648A1D3E0AED9.jpg[/image]

fodder -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (12/12/2012 4:46:36 PM)

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Speaking of King Kong

Drop.Dead.Gorgeous.

[image]local://upfiles/28156/A797C5BE7407495FA3D648A1D3E0AED9.jpg[/image]

She was a cutie in KING KONG (2005).

Page: <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>

Valid CSS!