How long is the gameplay? For a turn? Scenario? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris

Horvo -> How long is the gameplay? For a turn? Scenario? (12/10/2011 12:49:12 AM)

I was wondering what typical play time is to complete a scenario? Also for a turn? How does it compare to WitE this way? Roughly how many units do you have under control in the the major scenarios? Thanks

olivier34 -> RE: How long is the gameplay? For a turn? Scenario? (12/10/2011 2:16:34 PM)

For case yellow, as the germans, it takes me around two hours to play a turn the first 10 days of the campaign. Less after that when there are less fights to conduct. For the allies, the same amount of time but when the front is broken, an hour is enough to play the turn. (I have some experience of the game. If this is your first time, you may need some practice to be abble to play at this speed). For the number of units...they are rgts so a lot but it is very easy to move them. I would say that WitE is much more time consuming.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI