Bug with legendary Pirates found (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

Gray Death -> Bug with legendary Pirates found (12/12/2011 1:39:54 AM)

Hello,

I found a bug concerning the legendary pirates. As I wrote in an other thread, I would test a Devastation Pulse Capital Ship against the homebase of the legendary pirates. so far so good...

The Ship attacks the bases, but with every second pulse I get the message that I destroyed their home base, which is obviously not the case, because I only damaged the shields so far. But somehow it triggers the event, and now I´m got overflooded with advanced techs.[X(]

[image]local://upfiles/24870/D3369F76602748F0B03146F396BBCDEE.jpg[/image]

elliotg -> RE: Bug with legendary Pirates found (12/12/2011 10:03:46 AM)

I'm unable to reproduce this problem. Do you have a savegame from some time prior to this event?

Thanks
Elliot

Stormy Fairweather -> RE: Bug with legendary Pirates found (12/15/2011 11:59:38 PM)

Hit a legendary pirate base with an area weapon, any weapon seems to do this. I have a save, but I have tweaked the race settings a bit, would you need my modded files to run the save? I have seen this glitch pop up several times, so don't think you would have much trouble reproducing it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI