Not able to issue commands (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> Tech Support

buddylind -> Not able to issue commands (12/26/2011 11:42:19 PM)

I have downloaded and istalled Watch on Rihne version 4.50.14. I have a strange situation where my units will not respond to any commands that I issue after clicking on the begin button. I right click, sellect a commnad like move or fire but nothing happens. They do react if attacked but they ignore all orders that I give. I have an old copy of A Bridge Too Far and it works just fine. I guess I'm doing something wrong but I haven't been able to find out what. Any ideas? Thanks.

Andrew Williams -> RE: Not able to issue commands (12/27/2011 3:10:05 AM)

Mutiny?

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Not able to issue commands (12/27/2011 4:06:41 AM)

Hi Buddy,

When you right click a unit I assume you are seeing the popup menu with all the commands on it, and you are left-clicking the command you want to use? If you do this for anything other than defend or ambush you should get a targeting or movement line stretching from the unit to your mouse cursor, which you can use to designate the target / destination for the command (using another left-click).

Note that if you right-click while the popup menu is up, you cancel the command and close the menu. So this could explain what you're seeing. Be sure to left-click once the menu is up.

Steve

buddylind -> RE: Not able to issue commands (12/27/2011 11:47:26 PM)

Well, this is embarrassing. Now everything is working fine. Don't know what was going on, except maybe too much eggnog. Thanks to everyone who responded![;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI