PC & Mac version (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy

Prov -> PC & Mac version (3/25/2012 6:09:10 PM)

I currently own a PC and was wondering if i purchase the game and later on i was planning to get myself a MAC if that same game works for both or do i have to re purchase the MAC version?

junk2drive -> RE: PC & Mac version (3/25/2012 6:12:46 PM)

You have to repurchase. Similar to a game for XBox or Playstation.

Prov -> RE: PC & Mac version (3/25/2012 8:42:24 PM)

ok thank you! :)

cpdeyoung -> RE: PC & Mac version (3/26/2012 2:42:36 AM)

It is very possible that you will end up with a virtual PC running Windows on your Mac. There are quite a few good ones, form Boot Camp (not virtual) to VMWare Fusion (the one I use), and Parallels. This will allow you to run the PC version "on" your Mac, and I run all my Matrix game in this fashion.

The money you might spend on multiple copies of a game can be applied to the cost of the virtual machine of your choice.

Chuck

IainMcNeil -> RE: PC & Mac version (3/27/2012 9:44:31 AM)

On Slitherine we offer a reduced rate to convert from PC to Mac - $10 I think. This doesnt issue a new serial just a new installer and you use the current serial. We've not had time to set this up yet on Matrix.

Noypi53 -> RE: PC & Mac version (3/27/2012 3:43:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

On Slitherine we offer a reduced rate to convert from PC to Mac - $10 I think. This doesnt issue a new serial just a new installer and you use the current serial. We've not had time to set this up yet on Matrix.

Hi Ian,

Does this apply just for BA or for all PC games that have a Mac equivalent?

IainMcNeil -> RE: PC & Mac version (3/28/2012 1:53:22 PM)

It is intedned to be all of them but I'm not sure they are all set up. If you spot one that is not let us know and we'll set it up ASAP.

Noypi53 -> RE: PC & Mac version (3/29/2012 2:51:48 PM)

I have Unity of Command PC which I purchased here in Matrix Games. Would I be able to get the Mac version at the reduced rate if I get the Mac version on Slitherine's website?

IainMcNeil -> RE: PC & Mac version (3/29/2012 6:01:48 PM)

Yes when its set up. I'll add this to the list! The Slitherine/Matrix versions are exactly the same now. Only our historical installers differ.

Noypi53 -> RE: PC & Mac version (3/31/2012 9:20:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Yes when its set up. I'll add this to the list! The Slitherine/Matrix versions are exactly the same now. Only our historical installers differ.

Great!! Thanks for the info! Will be purchasing UoC's Mac Version soon.

Cecilia48 -> RE: PC & Mac version (4/1/2012 6:06:32 AM)

[image]http://www.infoocean.info/avatar2.jpg[/image]You have to repurchase.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI