RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

parusski -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 12:50:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

quote:

ORIGINAL: nate25

Wodin, we'd like you to list all your good buddies here just so there's no confusion. [:)]

I wasn't sure which side of the fence I fell on. [:(]

The gang (which includes you obviously) falls on the good side, of course ;)

wodin, this is what it feels like to get gang raped by a bunch of weirdos, huh??

[:D]

parusski -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 12:52:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

[image]http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film3/blu-ray_reviews52/clockwork_orange_blu-ray/960_clockwork_orange_blu-ray_2x.jpg[/image]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHHJdmqAH4

Wella wella wella wella my little Droogies! What brings about this melancholy reflection today? Just remember that I, THE MIGHTY SLAAKMAN am in full control, even when she is sitting upon my face!
[image]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d2/Close_Combat_III_-_The_Russian_Front_Coverart.jpg/250px-Close_Combat_III_-_The_Russian_Front_Coverart.jpg[/image]

WELL WELL WELL WELL...WELL WELL...LOL SLAAK

wodin -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 1:41:19 AM)

quote:

OT - I know this is your fav, Wodin, [:D]

Does the UK celebrate Mother's Day?

I'm trying to work out the angle your coming from on this one...yep got it..I think. Your not being nice (nice, a word my English teacher hated).

Though in away your sort of right, as I have to be both dad and mum to my little one. So I do deserve a break on Fathers Day and Mothers day.

As for gang rape I'm sure that would be preferable.

O and here comes Slaak taking a que from my cunningly excitement comment. He is a sick man. Tell Full Control I've dumped her, can't abide two timers.

Fred98 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 4:45:26 AM)

I agree with Wodin's comment at the top of this thread!

planner 3 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 5:36:38 AM)

Oh how I'd like to comment on "Do the English celebrate Mother's day", but prudence dictates that I make no comments on Mothers.........

warspite1 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 5:38:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: planner 3

Oh how I'd like to comment on "Do the English celebrate Mother's day", but prudence dictates that I make no comments on Mothers.........
Warspite1

Que?

planner 3 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 5:40:31 AM)

Sri W1 but I don't want a banning by the monitors, little bro is espying on this forum.

warspite1 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 5:41:54 AM)

quote:

Sri W1 but I don't want a banning by the monitors, little bro is espying on this forum.
Warspite1

You are talking in riddles - dont get a ban just explain please what you mean?

Orm -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 7:09:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

Warspite1

Little bro reports to a higher authority than the moderators hence he prefers not to comment. Or so I understand it.

But you should keep in mind that I am well known for misunderstanding most things.[:)]

ilovestrategy -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 8:23:24 AM)

My main complaint about you guys is that Mrs. ilovestrategy looks at me like I'm a moron every time I'm laughing while reading the Matrix forums..........[sm=terms.gif]

Hertston -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 8:38:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin
Who else sometimes gets left with a bad taste in their mouths from forums?

Not least from my own conduct on them on occasion, if I'm honest. It is very easy to get carried away sometimes even if you don't have a generally obnoxious personality (I'll leave any assessment on that to other people [8D] ), not least because you don't have the immediate chance to respond in the way you do face-to-face. Being patronized REALLY gets on my goat - I shouldn't let it, but sometimes I can't help it - and on such occasions I do tend to let rip on occasion. [:-]

As y'all say, though, this is a good place to be, with outstanding company. Of course, stick us all in a bar talking politics and religion and fist-fights would be breaking out in minutes [:D]

warspite1 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 8:53:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Little bro reports to a higher authority than the moderators hence he prefers not to comment. Or so I understand it.

But you should keep in mind that I am well known for misunderstanding most things.[:)]
Warspite1

I was referring to his original post 35.

Orm -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 11:01:22 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Warspite1

I was referring to his original post 35.

Yes. I got that.

Yogi the Great -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 1:11:30 PM)

It does bother me a little that I am the only one who makes intelligent posts [:'(]

nate25 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 1:22:57 PM)

Wodin,

I was simply asking any of our UK brothers if Mother's Day was observed over there.

No joke intended, sorry if I came off as insulting.

The OT reference was because I know we've irritated you from time to time with our break-ins. [:)]

wodin -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 1:55:14 PM)

quote:

Wodin,

I was simply asking any of our UK brothers if Mother's Day was observed over there.

No joke intended, sorry if I came off as insulting.

The OT reference was because I know we've irritated you from time to time with our break-ins. [:)]

Taken in jest, don't worry old chap. Though I thought you where referring to my misdemeanor over at Wargamer;) Which funny enough where this post kind of stems from.

Again all who have posted on this thread have never upset or annoyed me in anyway.

warspite1 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 2:31:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

It does bother me a little that I am the only one who makes intelligent posts [:'(]
Warspite1

I wouldn't let that idea bother you too much Yogi [;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:18:53 PM)

quote:

Yes - see the Grand Prix thread. Mrs W is a big follower of car no.3 as you can see. I've always felt more comfortable with long flowing locks like the footballers I so admire. And wearing a bra? Well it just feels right..er what are we talking about here?

Oh, Warspite1-cut yourself some slack. Bras are for women. You're either wearing a "bro" or a "Manzeire". I say "Bro".

Chickenboy -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:20:12 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

I hadn't pictured you as a wearer of a mansierre, W1, but to each his own, I say. [:'(]
Warspite1

Mansierre?

It's a "Seinfeld" thing. Women have the brassiere, and men have the mansiere. Too American, I guess. It hit the wall in turn 3.

Ugh. Relying on nate25 for cultural clarity is like relying on parusski for grammar and syntax. [sm=nono.gif]

warspite1 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:20:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

Yes - see the Grand Prix thread. Mrs W is a big follower of car no.3 as you can see. I've always felt more comfortable with long flowing locks like the footballers I so admire. And wearing a bra? Well it just feels right..er what are we talking about here?

Oh, Warspite1-cut yourself some slack. Bras are for women. You're either wearing a "bro" or a "Manzeire". I say "Bro".
Warspite1

100% bro - but when you look like I do - its always good to get the jokes in first [:(][;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:22:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

[:D]

warspite1 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:26:01 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I hadn't pictured you as a wearer of a mansierre, W1, but to each his own, I say. [:'(]
Warspite1

Mansierre?

It's a "Seinfeld" thing. Women have the brassiere, and men have the mansiere. Too American, I guess. It hit the wall in turn 3.

Ugh. Relying on nate25 for cultural clarity is like relying on parusski for grammar and syntax. [sm=nono.gif]
Warspite1

natester25 - are you going to stand up this "Thread Clown" or what? "Cultural Clarity? - that's fighting talk where I come from.

nate25 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:26:04 PM)

As opposed to all the cultural clarity oozing out of "Minnsoda"? [;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:27:43 PM)

quote:

natester25 - are you going to stand up this "Thread Clown" or what? "Cultural Clarity? - that's fighting talk where I come from.

After someone tells you what it means, how long does it take for you to get your blood up? [:'(]

nate25 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:28:50 PM)

He's from the haughty heights of that Olympus of forums, WitPAE.

Once separated from his peers, it's hard for him to adjust to reality.

He IS a Jap FB though, so he does have one thing going for him. [:)]

Chickenboy -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:28:58 PM)

quote:

Two words: Cleveland Browns.

Nuff said. [:'(]

warspite1 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:30:03 PM)

quote:

quote:

Two words: Cleveland Browns.

Nuff said. [:'(]
Warspite1

Oh no - not more Genuine Frontier Gibberish [8|][:-][:(][&:][:@][:'(][>:]

nate25 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:32:25 PM)

Pleasant here, isn't it, CB? No one rapping your knuckles for being OT, for instance . . . [;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:37:52 PM)

quote:

Pleasant here, isn't it, CB? No one rapping your knuckles for being OT, for instance . . . [;)]

Isn't the topic "lunacy on the net, forums"? Heck, I thought that was a clarion call or chemotactic agent designed to draw us loons together.

nate25 -> RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company (5/12/2012 3:40:09 PM)

Wodin's formula was a success.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI