RE: Battle for Korea (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

Lowpe -> RE: Battle for Korea (3/20/2014 7:14:06 PM)

Yep, we got it off steam.

I like the fact that there is a M1 Garand in it, muscle cars, different survivors with skills like beer pong...fun.

JocMeister -> RE: Battle for Korea (3/21/2014 8:39:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lowpe

Yep, we got it off steam.

I like the fact that there is a M1 Garand in it, muscle cars, different survivors with skills like beer pong...fun.

Just bought it! Hope I get some time to try it out tomorrow. Just had a quick run of 15 minutes. A bit worried about "consolish" feel of it. But I hope that will pass given some time.

Speedysteve -> RE: Battle for Korea (3/21/2014 11:17:11 PM)

Hmm interesting. Is this now a full release as from reading some of the reviews on Metacritic many people have mentioned an 'early release', lots of bugs and glitches, AI walking through walls, bad auto save points m, no mouse use etc. do you think its worth getting?

Lowpe -> RE: Battle for Korea (3/22/2014 12:10:47 AM)

We picked it up on sale for ten bucks. Haven't tried any of the expansions, and probably won't, but we have had more than ten dollars of entertainment out of it.

JocMeister -> RE: Battle for Korea (3/23/2014 1:41:38 PM)

I played around for almost 5 hours last night. It still feels very "consolish" in the menus and stuff but I´m enjoying the game more and more. Well spent money. Its only 19 euro on steam.

Speedysteve -> RE: Battle for Korea (3/23/2014 10:13:20 PM)

Just took the plunge and bought it. Haven't had time to play yet though. The final convincing occurred as the wife and I are slowly working our way through The Walking Dead series. Just started season 3.....

Lowpe -> RE: Battle for Korea (3/23/2014 10:48:19 PM)

Well, I am glad you are enjoying it. [:)]

Page: <<   < prev  129 130 131 132 [133]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI