Option menu ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

mercho -> Option menu ? (7/16/2012 7:41:05 PM)

Hi there,

is there some kind of options menu were i can deselect sound for example and other stuff ? And another question : Can i only edit existing scenarios or can i make new scenarios ?

tanks a lot...

Vic -> RE: Option menu ? (7/16/2012 7:48:42 PM)

Hi Mercho,

First time you start the game up its on default with music and sfx switched on. When you start a new game you can access the preferences tab in the top left and switch the music off. Your settings will be persistent and implemented again with next game startup.

As for editing. I would definitely start with making some small modifications to existing scenarios to learn how to use the editor, which is powerful but not very easy. However you can also make completely new scenarios. This is however quite a lot of work. See the Editor Walkthrough Guide for some more information.

best regards,
Vic

mercho -> RE: Option menu ? (7/16/2012 7:51:33 PM)

Dank je wel / Danke !!! ;-)

mercho -> RE: Option menu ? (7/16/2012 7:55:45 PM)

uups, to fast. I started the game again, but it doesn't show something in the upper left top where i could switch something...

Vic -> RE: Option menu ? (7/16/2012 8:01:52 PM)

Hi Mercho,

You have to start a new game as in a new scenario. Check manual chapter 3.6.1 for more info on changing the preferences. Hope this helps :)

Best,
Vic

spindoc -> RE: Option menu ? (7/17/2012 12:22:46 AM)

Is it possible to set the screen resolution, or is that fixed?

LiquidSky -> RE: Option menu ? (7/17/2012 12:25:59 AM)

Its a window, so it fits whatever size your monitor is...but you can't change the size of said window.

In other words: if you change the resolution in windows, the game will fit the new resolution.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI