Can we play the "More Time" card more than once? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Grotius -> Can we play the "More Time" card more than once? (8/15/2012 3:29:05 AM)

Does the "More Time" card (allowing us more time to achieve Objectives) appear only once per campaign? Or can I play it once on, say, Turn 15 and again on Turn 17, assuming I have the Political Points to pay for it?

I kinda need to know, because if I can only play it once, I'll spend my PPs on replacements and other things.

I asked this question in the thread on the Dismissal rule, but no one seemed to know, and I thought the question might have a better chance of being answered in a separate thread, since it wasn't entirely on-topic in that thread. My apologies if I've violated any anti-spam rule here!

bwheatley -> RE: Can we play the "More Time" card more than once? (8/15/2012 6:37:51 AM)

you can play it once per turn.

Grotius -> RE: Can we play the "More Time" card more than once? (8/15/2012 7:30:27 AM)

Woo! That's great news. Thanks. :)

Vic -> RE: Can we play the "More Time" card more than once? (8/21/2012 11:44:45 AM)

Yes but keep in mind that the cost of playing the card increases everytime you use it.

best,
Vic

Grotius -> RE: Can we play the "More Time" card more than once? (8/21/2012 5:08:27 PM)

Yep, I found that out the hard way. I just paid 55 PPs for my third delay. A very elegant system, Vic!

Really enjoying the game. You really put a lot of thought into it, and it shows.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI