Maizuru 2nd SNLF (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Icedawg -> Maizuru 2nd SNLF (8/20/2012 10:21:20 PM)

This unit has a fragment (4 SNLF squads and 4 support squads). Right now, I have it at Wake with the rest of the unit and I'd like to rebuild it, but I'm a bit leery to do so.

Is there some sort of base force that this fragment will turn into later, or is it just a bug that this fragment exists?

bk19@mweb.co.za -> RE: Maizuru 2nd SNLF (8/21/2012 4:28:42 PM)

No technical reason not to rebuild it at all..

Go ahead.

treespider -> RE: Maizuru 2nd SNLF (8/21/2012 5:45:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Icedawg

This unit has a fragment (4 SNLF squads and 4 support squads). Right now, I have it at Wake with the rest of the unit and I'd like to rebuild it, but I'm a bit leery to do so.

Is there some sort of base force that this fragment will turn into later, or is it just a bug that this fragment exists?

IIRC the fragment was introduced into the OOB during development because the Maizuru 2nd SNLF would be wiped out assaulting Wake. The fragment allowed the unit to rebuild... However subsequent patches have introduced the ability to rebuild destroyed units thus neutering the need for the fragment.

Icedawg -> RE: Maizuru 2nd SNLF (8/23/2012 4:48:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

quote:

IIRC the fragment was introduced into the OOB during development because the Maizuru 2nd SNLF would be wiped out assaulting Wake. The fragment allowed the unit to rebuild... However subsequent patches have introduced the ability to rebuild destroyed units thus neutering the need for the fragment.

Thanks for the clarification. I always wondered about this fragment. I'm glad to hear it has a logical reason for existing and is not some bug.

Shark7 -> RE: Maizuru 2nd SNLF (8/24/2012 2:25:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

quote:

Always wondered about that myself. Seems that you could now free up that slot to use for additional LCUs in a mod then.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI