thanks, but no go (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3

NefariousKoel -> thanks, but no go (12/13/2002 3:43:16 AM)

Thanks for the instructions startrekdork ;)

However, that is what I did. I was wondering if this might be a bug. One relic left on one planet in a system and I send ships to explore it. They never find it and it doesn't have a defender. I think this just happened on a second game for me last night, but my eyes were so dried and sleep deprived that I don't remember if I found a solution to it. If that's the case I'll keep the save game at that point.

I'll have to check when I get home, as I'm at work right now F'in off. Thanks for SUDG. It's addictive.

EDIT: Oops! Hit new thread instead of reply.

LordGek -> Gimme that Relic! (12/13/2002 4:33:42 AM)

Hey There,

That deeked me a few times at first as well. Some really key artifacts need for you to trade a Holy Relic to get that artifact. Hopefully in your travels on other worlds you have found a wonderously generic thing called a Holy Relic. Send the ship carrying it to that system and BAM, you'll have some cool artifact in trade (often something extra cool like a Ship or Planet Killer (one shot items that will simply DESTROY the ship or planet aimed at with few exceptions)).

NefariousKoel -> (12/13/2002 4:37:22 AM)

Great! I was thinking it was an operator error (me).

Thanks Gek!

EDIT: BTW, have you seen any random events in 2.0 yet? I have them activated - but I haven't noticed any.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI