Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

rickier65 -> Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/28/2012 7:32:08 PM)

I read in the Matrix Newsletter that DC: Case Blue was on sale until Oct 5 for 25% off the download price. The store shows the download price of 39.99.

Does this reflect the 25% off?

Thanks!
Rick

Barthheart -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/28/2012 7:43:13 PM)

No, you need to put in the coupon code from the news letter to get the discount.

mbar -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/28/2012 8:30:02 PM)

I really need to stop buying games at release.

Blond_Knight -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/28/2012 9:12:29 PM)

This games really is too good to be on sale so soon after release.

wallas -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/28/2012 11:12:45 PM)

They should raise the price of the game. Great games should never be in the bargain bin.

Kipper -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/28/2012 11:29:07 PM)

How do I get the newsletter is the next question!

EDIT Could somebody PM me the coupon code?

wallas -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 12:39:55 AM)

They should raise the price of this game not lower it. Great games should never be in the bargain bin.

BAL -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 2:47:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kipper

How do I get the newsletter is the next question!

I have the same question. I signed up for the newsletter to get the coupon code and so far haven't. Maybe I signed up too late to get the code?

rjh1971 -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 9:55:38 AM)

If Matrix has no objections (after all it's another sale) I 'm glad to give my coupon to the first one who sends me a pm.

Keunert -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 2:40:59 PM)

^ i ll do zhe same. it's a great game well worth the full price

rjh1971 -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 4:39:08 PM)

Coupon sent to stonestriker.

Manticore -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 5:01:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keunert

^ i ll do zhe same. it's a great game well worth the full price

Would appreciate it if you still got one [:)]

:: Edit - Never mind. Got one [8D]

Keunert -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 7:12:44 PM)

coupon sent

Jay Doubleyou -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 7:25:56 PM)

Interesting game and I see quite some familiar players from the Advanced Tactics community.

If anyone has a coupon code left and is happy to share it with me...[:)]
Many thanks in advance.

Kipper -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 9:11:55 PM)

Thanks folks... looking forward to this one... looks a lot like AT which I have been playing since People's Tactics days so it should be familiar!

frogbeard -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/29/2012 9:16:47 PM)

I'm so confused...I get the newsletter, but when I open it and go to the section about the sale, it says: "Use this coupon code to get 25% off until October 5th:" and then there is no code there! Help?!

EDIT: never mind; there is no code if you go to the newsletter from the links on the Matrix or Slitherine sites; I went back to the original email and opened it and my code was there. D'OH!

mbar -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 1:25:50 AM)

PM me if you need a code. Only active members need apply.

IainMcNeil -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 8:08:50 AM)

Everyone agrees the game is great - the reviews have been brilliant but for some reason its not generating the sales we'd hoped for and we wanted to give it a little push to help nudge it in the right direction.

You are welcome to share codes with anyone you like. Please forward them to a friend who might be interested as this game deserves to reach as many gamers as possible. You can use the code twice so you and a friend can play.

Jay Doubleyou -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 10:11:57 AM)

Got the code, thanks a lot!
Installing the game now and looking forward to playing it!

Manticore -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 11:21:41 AM)

Yes, this forum is eerily quiet, for what seems to be a spectacular game.

Kipper -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 1:42:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Everyone agrees the game is great - the reviews have been brilliant but for some reason its not generating the sales we'd hoped for

There many be many reasons for this, but the big one for me - and I am a Vik/AT fan + East Front nut so should have been a prime demographic- was there wasn't enough smaller scenarios. No time for monster games and WITE scratched my itch there.

From what I can see in my own communications with some of the great posters around here, there's a lot of us in our 40s, and time is precious what with kids etc.

I was going to get it at some point as I was feeling increasingly bad about not supporting Vik.

It might help Vik & Ian if some of the other target market could share their reasons for holding off on this one. Vik is a brilliant designer and we do need to support him.

Manticore -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 2:31:45 PM)

I guess there just isn't enough fresh blood to fill the ranks left behind by grognards who have more pressing matters in life [:(]

These kinds of games require time commitment, and time is something only young gamers have plenty of. But how many young gamers do you know who have the patience and historical knowledge necessary to enjoy these types of games? [8|]

SapperAstro_MatrixForum -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 2:50:28 PM)

Why didn't you just adjust the price for the duration of the sale? I didn't get a coupon either. Happy to give this game a shot, though I would probably prefer the older game on the Western Front.

As for younger gamers, they are out there. I used to buy the SSG battlefront games, Russia war in the east, Second front, etc when I was a youngster. You just have to reach them. Role playing types may fit the bill, as that is how I learned about war gaming, though i did also have a great interest in military history.

Put advertisements up in uni history classrooms[:D]

Kipper -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 3:02:42 PM)

I think when we were young (this thread is making me feel sooooooo old) WW2 was a bigger deal for youngsters, lots of films and books and comics etc.

Now it's all new-fangled stuff like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.*

Kipper

*joke

SapperAstro_MatrixForum -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 3:44:38 PM)

Ha, you remind me of a recent post of mine in another site where some younger guys were talking about the 'retro' CRPG's Fallout, and Baldur's Gate...I said 'why are you calling them Retro? they aren't even that old. Maybe the old Ultima games, or Goldbox games...'...The commentary was basically 'dude, Fallout is ANCIENT and Baldur's Gate is a fossil, and what is goldbox lolololol'....

Honestly though, why didn't the price just be adjusted for the sale instead of this seceretive 'coupon' business? A coupon that only people registered for the newsletter get? Not sure about you, but I daresay there are better ways to 'widen' the audience than conduct a sale like that....

Bradd -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 4:06:24 PM)

I hardly post. But I think this game is a great game and I was lazy and still haven't bought. I am going to pull the trigger tonight and get it. I think it is awesome game. Brad

Hetulik -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 4:51:00 PM)

I have just signed up for the newsletter as well, but unfortuately have missed the code.

I have been following this game with interest, but have not yet purchased it. I have been impressed with the good reviews.

If someone has a spare code i would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Da Hammer -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 9:23:47 PM)

If anyone has a coupon code left I would appreciate it.

rjh1971 -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 9:28:13 PM)

Hetulik, Da Hammer I've sent you the coupon. Hope to see you around and enjoying the game [:)]

philabos -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale (9/30/2012 10:24:58 PM)

Also in need of a code if anyone has - thanks

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI