AI Difficulty (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

stonestriker -> AI Difficulty (11/24/2012 10:46:25 AM)

I am just about to start a game on Hard difficulty, but I am not quite sure what exactly the different bonuses do:

Movement bonus 30%; Is this a percentage increase in AP for all enemy units, or does it mean that all hexes cost 30% less to enter/river crossing cost 30% less?

Combat bonus 50%; Is this a modifier along the line of the divisional bonus, or is it a 50% bonus applied to hit points, soft attack, hard attack, etc.

Transfer bonus 100%; I guess this one just doubles the rail capacity? Or does it affect the rail conversion as well?

And can these bonuses easily be changed in the editor? I briefly looked for it, but to no avail. It is particularly the movement bonus I want to alter.

PKH -> RE: AI Difficulty (11/27/2012 3:55:53 PM)

Related to this, the difference between the difficulties seem very large to me. How about a custom difficulty, where I can adjust each bonus myself in steps of 5 or 10% ?

stormbringer3 -> RE: AI Difficulty (11/28/2012 5:36:00 PM)

I agree that there should be a step where the AI bonus is not as large when you want to step it up a notch.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI