Any News??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [[Fantasy]] >> Sovereignty: Crown of Kings

CSSS -> Any News??? (12/12/2012 10:29:09 PM)

If this is a Q1 game for 2013, there is certainly a dearth of news?

Xerkis -> RE: Any News??? (12/13/2012 7:40:45 PM)

Check this link below. Q1-2013 is "We are aiming at going into Beta Q1 2013 at the moment"
So no realease for sure.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=175&t=36828

Xerkis -> RE: Any News??? (1/3/2013 3:55:59 PM)

Update on this.

Just noticed today that the website now shows "Q2-2013" for release.
But no word that this is in Beta as of yet - knowing how long other Lordz games have been in Beta, that seems unlikely to me. But then, this has been in Alpha for a very long time now - so maybe the Beta will go much faster.

. . . . . At least we can hope.
[:)]

noname -> RE: Any News??? (4/15/2013 12:55:33 AM)

I have not had anything yet to say about this game but I am eagerly awaiting its' release. I hope you are right about the quick Beta, the game certainly sounds good and right up my alley. I thought it about time to put in my two cents and go on record as definitely interested.

Xerkis -> RE: Any News??? (4/15/2013 1:06:25 AM)

Latest on the web page "Coming Q3 2013"

Breca -> RE: Any News??? (4/17/2013 4:07:50 PM)

Hello all,

There has been a hush of anticipation over Sovereignty for a long time. Early press peaks were very positive and gave us an opportunity to assess how the game was developing. Since then, we have made great progress and have somehow managed to keep a lid on things all this time. The temptation to show has been great, but we weren't quite ready. The game has grown...

The time for beta is approaching. Lordzimoa, in conjunction with Matrix, will determine the specific date, but we are rounding the corner. A Sovereignty website will follow with screenshots and the juicy details.

Until then, the watchword is...
"Shhh"
;)

Good Hunting!

Breca

Breca -> RE: Any News??? (4/17/2013 4:10:21 PM)

Sammual -> RE: Any News??? (4/18/2013 4:09:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Breca

Can we get a screen shot test now?

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Any News??? (4/29/2013 5:13:32 PM)

Hi guys,

Just a little heads-up, we evaluated Sovereignty last week if we could go into Beta and we decided we still wanted to improve a few points before the game is ready for a first Beta group, so this will take a few more weeks. But definitely Beta is coming closer each week...

Once we announce the opening of the Beta registration, the real Beta should follow a few weeks later, around that time we will also show a bit more about the game, screenshots, boxart, we are working on a website with some more info...

Sammual -> RE: Any News??? (4/29/2013 5:44:15 PM)

Foreword progress is a good thing, a more stable game is an even better thing.

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Any News??? (5/15/2013 11:59:29 AM)

A small update, the guys are working on finetuning the ingame tutorial, once we get this in, we do another pass with Slitherine if the game is ready enough to enter into a first Beta round.

heckler -> RE: Any News??? (5/29/2013 3:19:14 PM)

I'm 99% to buy this thing, should it come out [;)]

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Any News??? (6/3/2013 9:05:29 AM)

We are still implementing the ingame tutorial and we have decided we need to do some more evaluating together on the UI, it still misses something...

So until everybody is happy we keep on working, it has no use to start Beta until at least we ourselves are convinced this is the best we can do. Sorry guys.

Fetrik -> RE: Any News??? (6/3/2013 12:28:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lord Zimoa
So until everybody is happy we keep on working, it has no use to start Beta until at least we ourselves are convinced this is the best we can do. Sorry guys.

[&o]

Wish it was like that for all devs.

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Any News??? (6/26/2013 1:30:00 PM)

Working on redoing the whole main User Interface layout... was just not working as we hoped, so back to the drawing boards. hence the reason why we postponed Beta... I try and keep you informed on progress.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI