My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[[Fantasy]]

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this forum: none

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [[Fantasy]]
Forum DescriptionTopicsPostsLast Post
[[Fantasy]]
Fantasy Kommander – Eukarion Wars 
Turn-based strategy/RPG game from Age of Games, a talented team from Italy.
Sub-forums:
39222 RE: Fantasy Kommander AAR – T ..
7/31/2016 3:12:26 PM
Tae55yang

Drums of War 
This is a turn based fantasy game with a mix of strategy and RPG elements. It is in development at Crasleen Games, a small indie developer. The closest comparison would be a game like Battle for Wesnoth. We think its a great game from a small new studio and that this will be a solid base for Crasleen to build on for the future!
Sub-forums:
22222 RE: my new game - Warbanners ..
11/20/2017 2:08:17 AM
zakblood

Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion 
Redirect Count: 7244
Hell 
Hell is a turn-based tactical skirmish strategy game developed by award winning developer Hunted Cow in partnership with Slitherine.
NOTE: This link will redirect you to the Hell forum on Slitherine, where your normal username and password will work.
Redirect Count: 9845
Sovereignty: Crown of Kings 
Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers a intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war. In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game. Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
Sub-forums:
186966 RE: Too bad this is dead ..
7/11/2023 7:02:12 PM
Jeebo

Jump to:
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI