Question about cards in Case Blue Full (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Jay Doubleyou -> Question about cards in Case Blue Full (12/19/2012 9:19:22 PM)

You can get all sorts of reinforcements, but what i miss is:
- 75 LEIG infantryguns (can order artillery and AT guns, but don't see infantryguns)
- Mobile assaultguns (The SIG33)

Am I missing something or is this really an omission in the cards?

The Red Baron -> RE: Question about cards in Case Blue Full (12/19/2012 10:35:39 PM)

How ironic. While playing through Uranus as the Soviets, I received more 75 INF guns than I knew what to do with. At the end of the campaign, I had hundreds sitting at Stavka because the only Soviet OOB that uses them is the Cavalry Division.

I don't believe the lack of SIG33s is an omission on the Axis side but deliberate. IIRC, the Germans mounted these guns on the obsolete Pzkfw I chassis and they had discontinued production by the time of Case Blue. Your OOB should only include what was available at the start of the campaign. I don't know the production history of the LEIG guns.

jonny211 -> RE: Question about cards in Case Blue Full (12/20/2012 9:00:27 AM)

Jay, you don't need those guns... you're doing well enough without them.

//Stavka misinformation broadcast ends//

Jay Doubleyou -> RE: Question about cards in Case Blue Full (12/20/2012 9:34:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonny211

Jay, you don't need those guns... you're doing well enough without them.

//Stavka misinformation broadcast ends//

Lol, OKH is pleased with this correct information :)

But still during the campaign more and more infantry divisions consist only of men and at guns this way...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI