Bombing Sevastapol (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Bismarck2761 -> Bombing Sevastapol (1/15/2013 1:45:23 AM)

In 1.05, is there any point? Unlike Kerch, it seems to auto-repair completely each turn.

Reconvet -> RE: Bombing Sevastapol (1/22/2013 4:18:42 PM)

In my last pbem (started with 1.05b) I needed to bomb Sewastopol to zero to reduce the supply flowing into this city, as my opponent had sent all his fighters south to contest the sea supply line. My observation was that Sewastopol by no means repaired fully, only from zero to about 350/1000. This means that only a significantly reduced amount of supply reached the soviet troops at Sewastopol, so do this for a few turns and you should see the readiness levels of those starving red troops start to drop, which means way less losses for you once you start your ground attacks there.

If you see Sewastopol fully repaired at the start of your turn, then you haven't used enough KG to reduce the harbour to zero. For my initial run in my game I had used 5 KG, after that 2-3 each turn.

Bismarck2761 -> RE: Bombing Sevastapol (1/26/2013 9:13:37 PM)

Strange. I bombed with 4-5 KGs every turn and enesured at zero; and back it came to 1000 each turn!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI