Excellent Game series (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Bradd -> Excellent Game series (1/17/2013 1:50:10 PM)

Just picked up the discounted version of the Polish/France campaign and it is really great game. I already have the Case Blue and I think the Cards really make the decision making interesting. Keep up the good work! I have been playing war games since the 70's and this is one of the best ones I have ever played. (board or computer). Outstanding job VIC!

parusski -> RE: Excellent Game series (1/17/2013 8:11:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bradd

Just picked up the discounted version of the Polish/France campaign and it is really great game. I already have the Case Blue and I think the Cards really make the decision making interesting. Keep up the good work! I have been playing war games since the 70's and this is one of the best ones I have ever played. (board or computer). Outstanding job VIC!

I agree that this is one of the best games around. Glad you are enjoying it.

currycook -> RE: Excellent Game series (2/19/2013 11:52:28 AM)

Just bought the game a few days ago and want to give a positive first impression also. Very pleased. I use to play hex based games growing up, but it has been forever since I actually bought one. This really is an excellent game for those like me that may want to take another look at one. Well done.

Bradd -> RE: Excellent Game series (2/24/2013 11:04:03 PM)

Yep, That is what I learned too. Panzer Blitz. Panzer Leader. Squad Leader, Advanced Squad Leader. Wow! Squad leader was a like book with the big orange binder. That is why I like computer games. They do the calculations :)

But I really enjoy both DC games. For me the Cards make the games exciting and I like the supply and leadership aspect. I think the game models both systems very well. Nothing like playing the airborne card to seize an important bridge.

I look forward to the next installment. Brad

Bradd -> RE: Excellent Game series (2/24/2013 11:05:32 PM)

And I stick by what I had posted earlier. This is one of the best if not the best game (Computer or Board game) I have EVER played.

Redmarkus5 -> RE: Excellent Game series (2/25/2013 6:56:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bradd

Yep, That is what I learned too. Panzer Blitz. Panzer Leader. Squad Leader, Advanced Squad Leader. Wow! Squad leader was a like book with the big orange binder. That is why I like computer games. They do the calculations :)

But I really enjoy both DC games. For me the Cards make the games exciting and I like the supply and leadership aspect. I think the game models both systems very well. Nothing like playing the airborne card to seize an important bridge.

I look forward to the next installment. Brad

I still have the boxed game and the orange binder :) Every couple of years nostalgia gets the better of me and I take it out to set it up on my table, then I look over at my PC and box the game up again LOL

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI