RE: Japan Set-up Spreadsheet for AE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

scout1 -> RE: Japan Set-up Spreadsheet for AE (7/18/2020 8:38:07 PM)

still see no indication of the 2nd div at all, together or broken up .....

I must be having a senior moment

Shellshock -> RE: Japan Set-up Spreadsheet for AE (7/18/2020 8:48:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: scout1

still see no indication of the 2nd div at all, together or broken up .....

I must be having a senior moment

Try looking in the Sendai area in northeastern Japan. The components of the 2nd division are in the city of Sendai and the adjacent city of Iwaki and some are on board ships.(Task force 124) They won't be the full 2nd Division again until such times as they are all in one location and reunited.

[image]local://upfiles/37092/8E85000C57C4490A8417C40DF9CFE985.jpg[/image]

scout1 -> RE: Japan Set-up Spreadsheet for AE (7/18/2020 8:53:28 PM)

see them now .... thanks ....

pbiggar -> RE: Japan Set-up Spreadsheet for AE (7/10/2021 4:35:35 AM)

I am going to give Japan a try against the AI as a learning experience. I was wondering if there is a post with a save file of Day2 with all of these moves already input. This looks likes 20 hours of input on Day 2 which I would like to avoid if possible.

Thanks in advance.

RangerJoe -> RE: Japan Set-up Spreadsheet for AE (7/10/2021 12:40:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pbiggar

I am going to give Japan a try against the AI as a learning experience. I was wondering if there is a post with a save file of Day2 with all of these moves already input. This looks likes 20 hours of input on Day 2 which I would like to avoid if possible.

Thanks in advance.

You do not have to do it all at once but you need to do it. Save frequently. Decide when airframes that you want to research but you don't have to fix all of the factories on the first day. The second or third day will also work fine. Then, since you know what engines that you will need, you can fix those as well. You don't have to turn off ships that you will not need right away, you can wait until the fourth day. You can move the merchant ships the first day to the ports where they will be needed right away, then you can start your CS convoys. You can then do ship conversions when the ships make it to a proper port and are empty.

You may want to expand the LI and the port at Fusan (Korean War Pusan) to increase the Resource demand there to get them there for shipment to the mainland. Increase the ports on Hokkaido and the Honshu for the resource convoys there. As well as the port on Hokkaido for the resource and oil convoys from Sahklin (sp?).

You may also want to expand vehicle factories as well as converting an armaments factory to vehicle production. You might want to slowly expand HI as well. I suggest either the main cities on Honshu which you will defend very heavily, any city on the Home Islands with little to no manpower to have Firestorms. I would also expand the HI in Manchuria and Northern China as well - do so 10 points at a time. If you expand there, you will need to move supplies to Fusan to support these expansions.

You will also need to set your supply demand to support any industrial expansion and/or conversions - it does not make sense to expand it, not have the supply there, then wonder why the expansion is not being done. [8|]

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI