RE: Scary News from Boston. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 3:13:47 AM)

Smells more like a New World Order False-Flag;
[image]http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/articles/The_Craft_Two_Guys_Boston_Marathon.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/articles/The_Craft_Three_Guys-600.jpg[/image]

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 3:21:16 AM)

More SF personnel. What a coincidence;
[image]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/601821_464796736922144_1145212380_n.jpg[/image]

Josh -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 7:54:10 AM)

Hmm I really don't see the point of your photo's Slaak, obviously there was security personnel around. There usually is. So your point is...?

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 2:45:57 PM)

Question is, who are they, why were they there, why was there a counter-terrorist drill going on at the very same time, who was in charge & what did they actually know?

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 2:59:12 PM)

Michael Savage Digs Deep into Mystery of Boston Bombing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZwilRiX8lI

wodin -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 3:07:45 PM)

The false flag thing I can't really except here to be honest. I've even seen people saying the photos of the man who lost his legs had been photoshopped and the blood was to red on the pavement..don't buy it and it seems a touch insulting to the victims.

ASHBERY76 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 3:09:00 PM)

Chechen origin seals it.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 3:36:35 PM)

quote:

The false flag thing I can't really except here to be honest. I've even seen people saying the photos of the man who lost his legs had been photoshopped and the blood was to red on the pavement..don't buy it and it seems a touch insulting to the victims.

Its too early to tell but false-flags are SOP in this day & age so it cannot be ruled out. Only civilians with no military experience persist to ignore that possibility.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 3:37:36 PM)

quote:

Chechen origin seals it.

Seals what? Who sent them?

rodney727 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 4:09:33 PM)

So now what? The UN invades Russia to shut down all terrorist camps and activities. Seal team six para drops into Moscow and takes the leaders of the ethnic Chechens. End of story.[:'(]
quote:

ORIGINAL: ASHBERY76

Chechen origin seals it.

vonRocko -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 4:14:34 PM)

"So now what?"
I say we need background checks for pressure cookers! If just one child can be saved.......!!!![sm=character0229.gif][sm=00000116.gif]

ASHBERY76 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 4:23:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

"So now what?"
I say we need background checks for pressure cookers! If just one child can be saved.......!!!![sm=character0229.gif][sm=00000116.gif]

Adopt an old Spanish Policy.

warspite1 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 7:27:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Michael Savage Digs Deep into Mystery of Boston Bombing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZwilRiX8lI
warspite1

%^&* me!! Is there ANYTHING that has happened, EVER, that doesn't involve a government conspiracy???

Jeffrey H. -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 7:40:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrRoadrunner

I heard, not on Fox, that the Saudi national will be detained and not deported.
Rushing out the Saudi would have been similar to when the Bin Laden family members along with other Saudis were rushed out of the country after 911. Not that much difference between the two administrations, if you ask me.

BTW, we should be more concerned about the silence of the rest of the media, than get in an uproar over the one that did report it? And, Hannity is not a news reporter he is a conservative political commentator.

RR

Found another report on this with pictures of an injured, (but treated and smiling) young man in a hospital, said to the be Saudi. That was in some blog type website. Sorry forgot the name of it, so no link.

Listening to WBZ radio right now via smart phone app. Still no suspect #2 turned up.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 8:55:28 PM)

quote:

warspite1

%^&* me!! Is there ANYTHING that has happened, EVER, that doesn't involve a government conspiracy???

Silly W1-Newblette. Dont you know anyone from Russia, China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Angola, India or eastern Europe? Are the US & UK the only two countries living inside of Ivory Towers? My relatives & friends who grew up in East Germany, Poland, Russia & Vietnam remember all too well the spying, Kommisars, warmongering/provocateuring & subterfuge that went on for decades with seemingly no end in sight. Now the radicals have the West by the throat & all you can do feign indignation & astonishment. Load up Vassal so I can rip U a new one!! That goes for the rest of ya too, especially you MistaChicken!! [:'(]

warspite1 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 9:21:36 PM)

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Silly W1-Newblette. Dont you know anyone from Russia, China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Angola, India or eastern Europe? Are the US & UK the only two countries living inside of Ivory Towers? My relatives & friends who grew up in East Germany, Poland, Russia & Vietnam remember all too well the spying, Kommisars, warmongering/provocateuring & subterfuge that went on for decades with seemingly no end in sight. Now the radicals have the West by the throat & all you can do feign indignation & astonishment. Load up Vassal so I can rip U a new one!! That goes for the rest of ya too, especially you MistaChicken!! [:'(]
warspite1

Wait for the real thing - it will be here soon....hopefully [:)]

As for the first part of your response slaak old boy, I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about [&:]. FWIW, no we do not live inside Ivory Towers here in the UK....we have a nice big moat type thing instead [:)].

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 9:51:15 PM)

quote:

warspite1

Wait for the real thing - it will be here soon....hopefully

Silly W1-Newblette, Doomsday will be here before that & Vassal runs the game beautifully. Maximum range of your wimpy excuses are 0 meters!

quote:

As for the first part of your response slaak old boy, I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about . FWIW, no we do not live inside Ivory Towers here in the UK....we have a nice big moat type thing instead .

You wondered why I cite rogue elements inside the government so I merely refered you to the history of planet Earth between 1917 & 2013 as a source of devious motivations for chicanery. U Bloody, Silly sod.
[sm=00000506.gif]

warspite1 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 10:00:22 PM)

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Wait for the real thing - it will be here soon....hopefully

Silly W1-Newblette, Doomsday will be here before that & Vassal runs the game beautifully. Maximum range of your wimpy excuses are 0 meters!

quote:

As for the first part of your response slaak old boy, I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about . FWIW, no we do not live inside Ivory Towers here in the UK....we have a nice big moat type thing instead .

You wondered why I cite rogue elements inside the government so I merely refered you to the history of planet Earth between 1917 & 2013 as a source of devious motivations for chicanery. U Bloody, Silly sod.
[sm=00000506.gif]
warspite1

Thank-you darling [:)]

BTW I can do better re the history of planet earth 1917-2013; Its one big conspiracy theory thingy. FACT [:)]

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 10:19:08 PM)

quote:

warspite1
Thank-you darling
BTW I can do better re the history of planet earth 1917-2013; Its one big conspiracy theory thingy. FACT

Youre welcome Silly W1-Newblette Babooshka. It is one big conspiracy after another leading all the way through Revelation 13 & resulting in Revelation 22. And youre still responsible for evading battle which means Slaak Victory. Capiche?
[image]http://www.tangento.net/nudge.jpg[/image]

warspite1 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 10:27:28 PM)

quote:

quote:

warspite1
Thank-you darling
BTW I can do better re the history of planet earth 1917-2013; Its one big conspiracy theory thingy. FACT

Youre welcome Silly W1-Newblette Babooshka. It is one big conspiracy after another leading all the way through Revelation 13 & resulting in Revelation 22. And youre still responsible for evading battle which means Slaak Victory. Capiche?
[image]http://www.tangento.net/nudge.jpg[/image]
warspite1

Slaak victory is impossible you silly little conspiracy theorist for one reason; I have the greatest battleship that ever took to the seven seas.....I have HMS Warspite...and she's going to kick your Axis bottom black and blue.

bairdlander2 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 10:40:26 PM)

Cant say I follow conspiracy theories,but locking down an entire city ( I realize they have to catch the suspects)sets a dangerous precedent.Seems to me this is something the Nazi Germany would do in order to catch a fugitive.I don't like it.

parusski -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 10:58:24 PM)

quote:

"So now what?"

What is wrong with you?? No one should own a pressure cooker. By GOD, I am tired of those who say pressure cookers are needed for cooking. When was the last time you fried an egg in one? All pressure cookers should be banned and confiscated.

warspite1 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/19/2013 11:06:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

"So now what?"

What is wrong with you?? No one should own a pressure cooker. By GOD, I am tired of those who say pressure cookers are needed for cooking. When was the last time you fried an egg in one? All pressure cookers should be banned and confiscated.
warspite1

I've already seen to that in the warspite household. The pressure cooker we have is now banned. It is confined to its room - it cannot watch the TV and is under a strict curfew - 8pm and it needs to be home.

Chickenboy -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/20/2013 2:09:35 AM)

Just caught the second guy. Good job of police work all around. [&o]

Chickenboy -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/20/2013 2:14:06 AM)

quote:

"So now what?"

VonRocko's right! On the other hand, when pressure cookers are outlawed, only outlaws will have pressure cookers! [:'(]

Will_L_OLD -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/20/2013 2:19:09 AM)

They can have my pressure cooker when they lift it off my cold, unlit stove!

jwarrenw13 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/20/2013 2:22:25 AM)

False flags. Truthers. Conspiracy theorists. Complete fools. Idiots.

Will_L_OLD -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/20/2013 2:32:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JW

Based on need to construct patterns from disconnected events to create a tidy picture. Its a brain thing and brain disorder things.

Aurelian -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/20/2013 2:55:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JW

Conspiracy=sexy.

Truth=boring.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/20/2013 3:33:27 AM)

quote:

JW

Good thing there are so many Phd's here to disprove any hypothesis that counters the herds groupthink!
[image]http://www.greatdreams.com/blog/1984=2010.jpg[/image]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI