RE: Scary News from Boston. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

bairdlander2 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 7:12:28 PM)

Anyone who questions the actions or policies of the govt is an idiot and a traitor,this is a fact.Anyone who doubts what is shown in the media is also a fool.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 7:48:23 PM)

Yeah I trust Big Brother & Big Snowjob media. Now isnt this a coincidence? I smell a rat-

BOSTON BOMBING - Did you notice this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqUJyUBozI

Aurelian -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 8:09:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

WE BREAK FOR AN IMPORTANT GOVERNMENT WARNING

No Matrix forum members are to Fart until they pay required fees and obtain the proper permits.

Farting contributes to global warming therefore you must not fart without proper authorization. Your fees will be put to good use supporting green candidates. We understand that for some of you who are really full of it you may experience bloating and abdominal pain but you must hold for the good of the country.

WE REPEAT THOU SHALL NOT FART!!!!! [sm=00000622.gif]

Too late....

jwarrenw13 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 8:42:37 PM)

Skepticism of government is wise, no matter which party is on power. But anyone who thinks everything is a conspiracy is a fool.

Yogi the Great -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 9:19:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

quote:

No Matrix forum members are to Fart until they pay required fees and obtain the proper permits.

Farting contributes to global warming therefore you must not fart without proper authorization. Your fees will be put to good use supporting green candidates. We understand that for some of you who are really full of it you may experience bloating and abdominal pain but you must hold for the good of the country.

Too late....

You are to report to surgery immediately! Your anal aperture must be super glued shut.

jwarrenw13 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 9:30:15 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Too late....

You are to report to surgery immediately! Your anal aperture must be super glued shut.

That isn't necessary. Just find a conveniently located collection tank and connect.

[image]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Cory089/Blog/FartCollector.jpg[/image]

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 9:41:52 PM)

quote:

Skepticism of government is wise, no matter which party is on power. But anyone who thinks everything is a conspiracy is a fool.
Most Americans have no skepticism of gubmint or else the Illuminati would be behind bars & the Anti-Masonic Party would be in office-
[:'(]
Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies
[image]http://globaltruth.net/proofs.jpg[/image]

jwarrenw13 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 9:52:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

quote:

Most Americans have no skepticism of gubmint or else the Illuminati would be behind bars & the Anti-Masonic Party would be in office-
[:'(]
Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies
[image]http://globaltruth.net/proofs.jpg[/image]

Whatever.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 9:54:13 PM)

Duh, whatever. Its only US history but whatever. [sm=00000289.gif]

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 10:03:37 PM)

quote:

Anyone who questions the actions or policies of the govt is an idiot and a traitor,this is a fact.

You've just included every single person alive, save you it seems. I take it you have never voted against an incumbent? [8|]

You'd make a great subject in a communist regime. Might even work your way right up to the nomenklatura. [&o] Lol

As far as conspiracy theories? I have no time for that. Besides, truth is stranger than fiction.[;)]

parusski -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 10:29:17 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Too late....

I request permission to FART.

Chickenboy -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 10:33:23 PM)

Here's a good one for dealing with a certain someone on this thread...

[image]local://upfiles/6968/F9CAA24D6DF44A818FAB0F47DA68D3EF.jpg[/image]

Aurelian -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 10:35:45 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Too late....

Never!!! It's my right to fart!!!

Oops, I did it again.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/21/2013 11:13:07 PM)

quote:

Because some old crusty documents says you have that right? That was written during a time when the farts were of apples and fresh corn and has no bearing on modern high capacity french fries. If you want to fart then you have to fart with what the Founding Fathers used.

Think of the children.

I can see a certain opportunist politician giving a 'news' conference to a glowing press corps (and other urinalists) marching out children with clothespins on their noses, proselytizing for an assault fart ban.

Again. Think of the children

and I say

You've got to fight for your right to....

[image]http://www.southernfm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Beastie-Boys-1024x7681.jpg[/image]

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 12:42:00 AM)

rodney727 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 12:48:44 AM)

Am I the only one who liked the beastie boys?
quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

quote:

Because some old crusty documents says you have that right? That was written during a time when the farts were of apples and fresh corn and has no bearing on modern high capacity french fries. If you want to fart then you have to fart with what the Founding Fathers used.

Think of the children.

I can see a certain opportunist politician giving a 'news' conference to a glowing press corps (and other urinalists) marching out children with clothespins on their noses, proselytizing for an assault fart ban.

Again. Think of the children

and I say

You've got to fight for your right to....

[image]http://www.southernfm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Beastie-Boys-1024x7681.jpg[/image]

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 12:59:01 AM)

quote:

Yes

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 12:59:35 AM)

Oh Hail Yes!

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PODZaaMTwfg

rodney727 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 1:01:41 AM)

Well I still think "Paul Revere" is one of their best songs. I was a sophomore in high school when that song came out. Classic.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

quote:

Yes

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 1:08:18 AM)

quote:

Oh Hail Yes!

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PODZaaMTwfg

I don't buy it. As a matter of fact I think it ludicrous.

This event has serious repercussions to Obama's agenda imo.

One being the scrutiny that should come on to Americas immigration policies and the other on gun control.

Beck is ever in search of a larger audience and more advertising dollars.

jwarrenw13 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 1:21:27 AM)

quote:

Duh, whatever. Its only US history but whatever. [sm=00000289.gif]

Whatever.

jday305 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 1:27:39 AM)

The one thing I find interesting about American politics is that whichever party is in charge of the White House acts as if any views or discussion that is counter to the party in charge is considered almost treasonist. I saw this with the lefts protest of the wars during the Bush administration and any protest by the right of the Obama administration. Makes me think that either all Americans are treasonist or its considered to be American to question its government. Just a thought.

Hertston -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 1:30:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

[image]local://upfiles/6968/F9CAA24D6DF44A818FAB0F47DA68D3EF.jpg[/image]

I wonder if I could introduce that to my annual performance review without getting fired? [&:]

Chickenboy -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 2:47:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

*sheepishly raises hand*

[sees that some dorkwad from Iowa has his hand up][:'(]

*puts hand down again*

Chickenboy -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 2:50:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hertston

I wonder if I could introduce that to my annual performance review

Sure! Be my guest. [:)]

quote:

without getting fired? [&:]

Oh...I...um...[sm=innocent0009.gif]

jwarrenw13 -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 4:03:43 AM)

Meanwhile, a new weapon in the battle to reduce planet-killing cow flatulence.

http://www.abc.net.au/rural/news/content/201304/s3737311.htm

danlongman -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 4:56:29 AM)

You know, a quick trip through this thread can reveal an amazing amount of information.
Some of you guys are pretty funny on purpose and some of you guys are hilarious and don't even know it.
You don't even have to post links for me to figure out where you get your "information".
Thanks for the laughs

Erik Rutins -> RE: Scary News from Boston. (4/22/2013 5:21:59 AM)

Thread locked. No politics, some of you should really be on your last warning regarding that forum rule by now.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI