RE: Beat This--OT (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

LST Express -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/20/2013 4:33:53 AM)

My wife has been putting up with my bad habits for 35 years and that pretty much trumps most everything I've read here.

erstad -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/20/2013 4:42:48 AM)

Since I am not a morning person, my wife gets up and makes coffee for my thermos every morning. She even pre-treats the thermos with boiling water so it stays hot all day.

And she is not a coffee drinker herself.

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/21/2013 9:33:50 PM)

These are some amazing heartwarming stories of togetherness and pehaps even love but nobody has mentioned...well...you know.

Chickenboy -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/21/2013 10:44:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

These are some amazing heartwarming stories of togetherness and pehaps even love but nobody has mentioned...well...you know.

You're right. Lead the way, Cap'n. [:)]

geofflambert -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 12:30:37 AM)

Mandrake doesn't have the dicotyledons to do that, so I guess I'll have to start. Mine gives me the best stimulation any gorn has ever had, but I have to keep the bicycle pump handy, or things get rather flaccid.[:(]

Chickenboy -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 2:44:44 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

Mandrake doesn't have the dicotyledons to do that, so I guess I'll have to start. Mine gives me the best stimulation any gorn has ever had, but I have to keep the bicycle pump handy, or things get rather flaccid.[:(]

Isn't that just a function of being 437 in Gorn years?

nashvillen -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 2:46:51 AM)

So, I guess he uses a little green pill instead?

mussey -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 3:07:41 AM)

Mussbu babette still begs DVD re-runs of Ken Burn's 'Civil War' or PBS's 'Liberty", gets a kick out of Joseph Plumb Martin. Of course, I cannot turn her down...

geofflambert -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 4:15:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

Isn't that just a function of being 437 in Gorn years?

I should warn you that regardless of how many gorn years we have under our belts, we are all very sensitive and naive when it comes to subjects such as I believe you are referring to. What ever the case, I am sure I would refuse the advances of one such as yourself. Do not test me (oh, do) as I might react in ways you might expect.

I am sure I haven't instructed each of you in the science of gorn procreation. While we would all like to have another gorn to accomplish the "dirty deed" with, this is not always possible. To your horror, I must advise you that every one of us gorns are hermaphroditic. We are capable of spawning huge numbers of little gorns, all on our lonesome. I'm pretty sure I didn't tell you that our male appendices are located on the tip of our left thumbs (except in my case, I am right (pawed, clawed, handed; oh whatever). Now being hermaphroditic, we are not required to be mated with another gorn, we merely stick our thumbs up (Oh, at this point I'm going to have to censor this) our ... I know, lots of you have very funny jokes about me; I can't wait to hear them. However, I can imagine a lot of worse things to have up my kazoo than my own thumb. Go figure it out.

Chickenboy -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 4:32:41 AM)

I'd always wished that my male 'appendices' were on the tip of my finger, whilest potential female mates had theirs on their shoulders. That way, when I tapped someone on the shoulder and said "hey lady", they would be none the wiser at providing me intimate pleasure.

You gorn are well on the way to a state of enlightened being. Or cheap jollies. Or both.

Kwik E Mart -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 6:28:41 PM)

quote:

...but cap, then most of us would be talking about mistresses and not wives, right? [X(][X(][X(]

Lecivius -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 7:23:13 PM)

Aye. Wives and "...well...you know. " are mutually exclusive. Sorta like oil & water, mentos & coke, war & peace, Sonny & Cher...

Sardaukar -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 8:09:45 PM)

Mine does not mind me playing wargames, likes same TV programs/movies (apart from war stuff), is ex-EOD NCO (might blow me one day..and not in good way, if I anger her) [:D] and said to me:

"Why don't you go back to university to study, since I have a good job?" [X(]

Beat that! [8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 8:14:28 PM)

Alright, I'll try Sardaukar, et. al.,

Wife is about to land a nice sweet and fat contract with a national company for her work. It would represent about a 60% pay increase for her and make my working optional. She's been offering (not jokingly) to hire me on as her 'pool boy' and have us move to Texas so's we can be warm.

On days like today (another 6-9" of the white stuff blowing through), it's pretty tempting. I'm thinking of getting it in writing before agreeing, but that would more than likely queer the deal. [:D]

SqzMyLemon -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 8:36:20 PM)

quote:

It's like a desert here. Why do you think I have so much time to play? Seeing a penetrating hit recorded during a replay is as close as I come to excitement these days. The other day I tried to be a little amorous and she said to me "Don't you have a turn or something?" [:-][:D]

Sardaukar -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/22/2013 8:40:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Alright, I'll try Sardaukar, et. al.,

Wife is about to land a nice sweet and fat contract with a national company for her work. It would represent about a 60% pay increase for her and make my working optional. She's been offering (not jokingly) to hire me on as her 'pool boy' and have us move to Texas so's we can be warm.

On days like today (another 6-9" of the white stuff blowing through), it's pretty tempting. I'm thinking of getting it in writing before agreeing, but that would more than likely queer the deal. [:D]

Not bad at all! :D

As a Finn..I must admit I have not missed the snow for last 6 years... [:D]

SargeantTex -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/23/2013 4:17:46 AM)

Mine hates WITP and Military stuff and the stacks of notebinders full of WITP list and such and the walls covered in military art,but I keep her in all the latest gadgets such as Iphones,laptops and kindlefires so she stays preoccupied and when she does get pissy about not being with her. I go into mandingo mode after 3 or 4 consummating sessions in one day she figures its best to leave me alone for a few weeks!![:D]

geofflambert -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/23/2013 4:48:53 AM)

Sergeant Tex unchained! Hide your womenfolk!

Mark VII -> RE: Beat This--OT (4/23/2013 9:33:05 PM)

Mine, Kim, let me take her first on a 5 day tour of the Normandy Battlefields and beaches plus a 2 day drive down the Market-Garden corridor. Before we left for Europe we watched The Longest Day and A Bridge to Far. She paid attention and wanted to match scenes in the movies to where we were, "is this where Robert Redford crossed the river?" "This must be where Red Buttons was hanging off the church." We also spend a week touring "her things" in England.

But you know that your wife really loves you when she travels with you to Guadalcanal. Kim's number one concern is NOT being hot! Yet during our trip to Austalia, she allowed a four day side trip to the canal (its only three hours from Brisbane) where every day is 90+ and high humidity. As I toured the countryside she stayed at the hotel and the straining a/c. Thats a trooper!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI