Is This Scheduled For Release This Friday? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [[Fantasy]] >> Drums of War

Missouri_Rebel -> Is This Scheduled For Release This Friday? (7/26/2013 1:25:52 AM)

Leaving for vacation Friday evening and was hoping to have a something I could play on my laptop for those rainy days. I thought I read somewhere that it was to be released on the 26th.

Is that correct?

Thanks,
mo reb

Vladimir1979 -> RE: Is This Scheduled For Release This Friday? (7/27/2013 3:24:57 PM)

"Drums of War" coming later this year.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Is This Scheduled For Release This Friday? (8/4/2013 3:57:05 AM)

Is this the same game as the Crasleen Demo that is out on the net? Are there any new features that would explain the 'coming later this year comment'?

If so I would hope that the resolution is improved. While the text looks acceptable in the small widowed state, as soon as it becomes full screen it quickly loses its crispness.

mo reb

p.s. The game looks very promising. Good luck.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Is This Scheduled For Release This Friday? (8/4/2013 4:53:31 PM)

A change of facing mechanism would be very welcome. I'd say a cost of 1 ap if not adjacent to an enemy and 3 or so if one is.

Just a suggestion of course, not necessarily for this release. I'd like to see this title do well and expanded upon in the future with additional versions.

A nice break from some of the more perplexing titles.

Vladimir1979 -> RE: Is This Scheduled For Release This Friday? (8/6/2013 4:06:37 PM)

Thanks.
I posted this demo in February 2013. But the game had a lot of changes since then- the main changes are animation and better quality of English in-game texts. I do not recommend playing the old demo ))).

Unfortunately it would be a huge job to upgrade resolution so it is can not be done now.

All game graphics is a hand-made raster pictures. Maybe later a HR version will be released.

Units AP for moving is 1 and if enemy is near-2 AP.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI