Bug in the new 'The West' scenario (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> Tech Support

Spurius Evidens -> Bug in the new 'The West' scenario (10/9/2013 11:50:17 AM)

If you open up the atlas during this scenario and click on the background tab it crashes.

RJinVA_slith -> RE: Bug in the new 'The West' scenario (10/9/2013 1:38:07 PM)

Hello Spurius Evidens,

Can't confirm this. (I just tried it and it works fine for me - no problem). Can you provide any more details, perhaps describe your hardware and operating system?

RJinVA

Spurius Evidens -> RE: Bug in the new 'The West' scenario (10/9/2013 2:00:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RJinVA

Hello Spurius Evidens,

Can't confirm this. (I just tried it and it works fine for me - no problem). Can you provide any more details, perhaps describe your hardware and operating system?

RJinVA

Perhaps it's just random. The only time I tried it it crashed. I find it's doing that quite a lot, just crashing when I click something that I've clicked a hundred times before without a crash. Hoping these things get addressed as the game has huge potential.

Running windows 7 32bit, 4 gig ram, nvidia gtx 550 Ti graphics card, what else do you need to know?

RJinVA_slith -> RE: Bug in the new 'The West' scenario (10/9/2013 2:21:06 PM)

Thanks! I'm running Windows 7, 64-bit, with integrated graphics (no graphics card) and I don't have the problem. Perhaps the developers can help.

RJinVA

Pocus -> RE: Bug in the new 'The West' scenario (10/9/2013 2:26:16 PM)

It is nigh impossible to fix a crash if it is random and only appears for a few users. We would need to get a machine close to your for example. What would be better is to be able to reproduce it on your machine, perhaps it triggers in a specific set of circumstances and is not that random?

Spurius Evidens -> RE: Bug in the new 'The West' scenario (10/9/2013 11:12:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pocus

It is nigh impossible to fix a crash if it is random and only appears for a few users. We would need to get a machine close to your for example. What would be better is to be able to reproduce it on your machine, perhaps it triggers in a specific set of circumstances and is not that random?

Of course nothing is likely to really be random, I just haven't managed to find a pattern to it. I've had it crash when it's handing back to me after a turn before I've done anything, when I clicked background in the west scenario, and about 3 or 4 times just when clicking on stuff while giving orders. It's not really a killer atm and only seems to occur once in every 3 or 4 hours but it's annoying when it does so just as you've spent half an hour doing all those things which you've been putting off for a turn or two. If I can discern a pattern at some point I'll let you guys know. Apart from that I love the game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI