(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR

Goblin -> (1/23/2003 10:39:41 AM)

I think I scared him off....

Goblin

Hawk -> Hmmmm!!!!! (1/23/2003 6:40:38 PM)

I was on your SERVER last night from 9:00 pm till 11:30pm playing DoD......you really need to play DoD more....helps with your AIM......:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Turn will be on the way today.....i was really busy........yesterday

Hawk -> Hmmmmm (1/23/2003 8:57:56 PM)

Seems like you were waitng for my move huh!!!:o :o :o ...Well now we have a real fight!....Are you up for it or will you Hide Again!!!!!:p :p :p

Goblin -> Re: Hmmmm!!!!! (1/23/2003 11:43:07 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hawk
[B]I was on your SERVER last night from 9:00 pm till 11:30pm playing DoD......you really need to play DoD more....helps with your AIM......:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Turn will be on the way today.....i was really busy........yesterday [/B][/QUOTE]

I know! I was about to log on and shoot your a$$, but PUD logged on. 'Nuff said.

Goblin/Meat

Goblin -> (1/24/2003 12:03:22 AM)

Enemy Infantry in the lines! SS units are engaging my engineers! Hawk has also put his 120mm mortars into close support action for them. Its getting very bloody now.

Now its time to put MY artillery into action! I now have a good target grouping to engage.:eek:

Oh, its on now!:mad: I'm about to pop the top on a 20oz disposable bottle of whoopa$$!:mad:

Goblin

Goblin -> (1/24/2003 12:12:41 AM)

Incidentally, the 'SS' thing explains the 'Picnic Basket Massacre'. These troops are across from where it occured! Revenge is at hand!

Goblin:mad:

Hawk -> (1/24/2003 1:08:36 AM)

What Foolishness...we heard about American propaganda but WOW!!:eek: :eek: ....Ming you have some nice Art.:(
But no matter....you will be sent home packing or leave in a wooden box it is up to you and your men...:p :p I see movement in the South.....:cool: No problem....

Goblin -> (1/24/2003 1:45:25 AM)

Ouch! You have some nice arty too! Now Hawk has 122mm rounds slamming into my lines. My men grip their rifles grimmly, and wait for the order that will hurl them forward into the cowering enemy.

Another of my Bird Watchers was listed as MIA. He was last seen nearing the German rear areas with his scope on a stick (easier to use the spotting mechanism that way), and stated that he would be fine, that the Germans respected Bird Watchers. We demand you turn him over, Kraut. :mad:

Goblin

Hawk -> Holy Crap!!!! (1/24/2003 3:58:20 AM)

Is there a lake around with Battleships in it?:confused: :confused: The Art is raining from the SKY!!!:eek: :eek:
I managed to dislodge a COUPLE of Engineer sqauds...:D :D :D it appeared they were bored so i payed them a visit...:mad: :mad: :p
Your Round.

Goblin -> (1/24/2003 5:27:56 AM)

Battleships? Only if you borught them! I spent the entire round trying to make my front line do anything but suck face with imaginary dirt women. Those 122mm guns are murder!

You're getting me angry..... You wouldn't like me when I am angry...:mad: :eek: :mad:

Goblin

Don Doom -> (1/24/2003 7:21:58 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Goblin

You're getting me angry..... You wouldn't like me when I am angry...:mad: :eek: :mad:

Goblin [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya right, we seen that look before:rolleyes:

Goblin -> (1/24/2003 7:24:00 AM)

I get all green, and ugly, and mean looking....

:o

Never mind.

Goblin

Don Doom -> Actually (1/24/2003 7:38:03 AM)

You turned yellow and grew feathers!:D :p :p ;) :D

Goblin -> (1/24/2003 7:48:30 AM)

:mad:

:)

Goblin

Don Doom -> (1/24/2003 7:51:03 AM)

:p

Capt. Pixel -> (1/25/2003 1:51:47 AM)

Oh you two! Get a room! :rolleyes:

Hawk -> Hmmmm (1/25/2003 9:02:29 AM)

Northern Front nothing happening......
Central Front some action...:rolleyes:
South Central i find a bunch of Rifle men playing with themselves..:eek: :eek: Or was it with each other?:eek: :eek:
Don't worry Goblin "Don't ask Don't tell ";) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Goblin -> (1/25/2003 9:43:19 AM)

I managed to uncrew a PzIV with an M4 (can you believe that?!). I think I damaged a Marder also. Soon, my pupil, soon.....

Hawk -> FOWARD!!!!!!! (1/25/2003 9:14:21 PM)

I spotted Rifle squads in the center supported by M4's amnd M3's...... i managed to push back 3 rifle squads...:mad: :mad: Goblin continues to rain down the artillery:eek: :eek: :eek: And waste all those shells...:D :D :D

Goblin -> (1/25/2003 10:40:31 PM)

Hmm. My men did alot of rearward 'reorganization' this turn.:rolleyes: :mad:

Hawk! Do you not realize your danger? Do you not see? Use your senses, Hawk. The Mite that is the M4 is about to be unleashed. Look into the eyes of the dragon and despair!

Hawk -> Yeaaaaa Yeaaaaaaa (1/26/2003 10:39:24 PM)

Wind and Smoke!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p
I want to say one thing to you "BRING IT":mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Goblin -> (1/27/2003 12:48:37 AM)

I killed one PzIVg, and shot the crew for good measure.:p

An SS Gren squad showed me their backsides, and not much else occured.

F9 Hawk, its quicker. Maybe we can play a game where I give you alot more points? :p

Hawk -> The Fight Continues (1/28/2003 12:38:23 AM)

Dispite the propaganda the Americans are trying to feed everyone..
:mad: :mad: The Africa Corps. is still hanging tuff.....our lines may bend but our hearts are strong in our Leader...The Field Marshall is personally directing us.

Goblin -> Re: The Fight Continues (1/28/2003 1:44:49 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hawk
[B]Dispite the propaganda the Americans are trying to feed everyone..
:mad: :mad: The Africa Corps. is still hanging tuff.....our lines may bend but our hearts are strong in our Leader...The Field Marshall is personally directing us. [/B][/QUOTE]

Translation of German statement:

"Despite the truthful statements of the honest Americans, the Afrika Corps is currently hanging on to anything heavy, so they are not blown away from the concussion of American shelling. Our lines are in tatters, and we are brave only because we have pistol weilding officers behind us. The Field Marshall is personally directing us from a telephone 300 miles away in a safe bunker."

All along the American lines, bugles are sounding an age-old traditional tune. It takes a second or two for the Germans to realize what it is. "Charge".

Goblin:eek:

Hawk -> Yea Yea Yea (1/28/2003 3:49:14 AM)

Tell your John Wayne "Heroics" to someone who "Might" listen......The Foolish Americans are charging with Bayonets on my Southern Front.:D :D :D :D .... I guess i should put on my Gas Mask and fill the Water to coool down the old Mg...Cause a whole lot of PAIN is gonna hit your MEN!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Goblin -> (1/28/2003 6:15:58 AM)

John Wayne kicked a$$, and so am I. I found a line of AFV's in the center/south. They have been nuked. I will destroy them, as surely as Nature is a Force to be reckoned with ([SIZE=1]unsolicited plug courtesy of Forces of Nature).[/SIZE]

Tremble in fear, Hawk. You will be in a large mass grave or an American POW camp shortly.:mad:

By now, the bugles are driving you men insane with fear.

CHARGE!!:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

:cool:

Goblin

Hawk -> Jeeze!!!!!!! (1/28/2003 11:47:16 PM)

Where is all this Artillery coming from!!!!My men are Standing fast against this Capatilism INFLAMATION!!!!!
We will Die like Soldiers......and Show no QUARTER!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Goblin -> (1/29/2003 4:49:13 AM)

Uh-oh. Tanks are now starting to duke it out at 2 to 4 hexes! I am losing tanks and M10's now, but he is losing vehicles too. Including one named 'hawk'? I killed a Marder by the name of hawk. There were no crew survivors to shoot. Was it a glitch? Did I off the Hawkmister?

Goblin

Sending the file to your email, Hawk, wouldn't let me attach it.

:mad:

Hawk -> Ohhhhhhh BOY (1/30/2003 4:28:22 AM)

Now your in REal TROUBLE GOBLIN..:mad: :mad:
Prepare to die.
My Central Front sees a large mass of Tanks trying to break through.
Southern Front shows a large group of infantry trying to sneak by....:mad: :mad:
We will take care of all who stand in our way.
Im emailing it back.

Goblin -> (1/31/2003 12:07:13 AM)

If, by 'real trouble', you mean that I smashed through and took the center victory hexes, then you are right! I am in real trouble!:rolleyes:

Now we are seeing pure tank action! Well, 1/2 tank and 1/2 M4 action anyways....

Surrender! (file in mail)

Goblin

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI