Article about China vs Japan and US, played out using Command (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Temple -> Article about China vs Japan and US, played out using Command (12/1/2013 11:26:53 PM)

Another interesting article from the War Is Boring website, If China’s Airspace Grab Turns Violent, This Is What Could Happen. The hypothetical situation is played out using Command.

TMP95 -> RE: Article about China vs Japan and US, played out using Command (12/1/2013 11:45:04 PM)

Great write up!

Though I doubt the F-22 would hit up their radars IRL (espeically with that first volley of shots, perhaps if all those had missed and they were dark, they would switch to on).

tocaff -> RE: Article about China vs Japan and US, played out using Command (12/2/2013 12:05:39 AM)

No reason for the Raptors to light up the Chinese. They would just fire based on the data link from the fleeing radar plane. The Chinese would probably realize something was out there when the missiles were fired.

A very interesting usage of the game.

bigfootsf -> RE: Article about China vs Japan and US, played out using Command (12/2/2013 1:09:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tocaff

No reason for the Raptors to light up the Chinese. They would just fire based on the data link from the fleeing radar plane. The Chinese would probably realize something was out there when the missiles were fired.

A very interesting usage of the game.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I didn't think about this earlier in the game. Afterward I realized, oh, yeah, Link 16. Damn.

All six AMRAAMs from a single F-22 lost lock at once. I'd gotten a message about three seconds before that F-22s had detargeted the Chinese. I believe this has happened to me before in Command and I'm not sure what's going on.

-Kyle Mizokami

SSN754planker -> RE: Article about China vs Japan and US, played out using Command (12/2/2013 4:35:27 AM)

I think it is only a matter of time before we see Wolf Blitzer using CMANO to play out some world crisis on CNN.

smudge56 -> RE: Article about China vs Japan and US, played out using Command (12/2/2013 9:41:24 AM)

Must make you guys feel some pride that others are using the game to see how things, that are going on in the news right now would play out.

tocaff -> RE: Article about China vs Japan and US, played out using Command (12/2/2013 11:29:04 AM)

There are to many variables to ever know how things will play out. Would anybody have projected the USN to win big at Midway? New technology is sexy, but it can fail or just doesn't do what it was supposed to do.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI