RE: Coder Diary #14 -- Dynamic Day/Night & Visibility (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

MrRoadrunner -> RE: Coder Diary #14 -- Dynamic Day/Night & Visibility (12/31/2013 12:52:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: resinslinger
We have to remember that the dev team is working on the patch and the MW games for the majority of the players, not the few.

"We" do remember the development of the game by the "team".
What "we" also know is that the team has members in it that disregard scale?

Spare the drone of "for the Majority". It sounds more like it is for the minority of the "team", who can put in what they want without regard to anyone else, including respect for the game?

I said, early and often, that what is done with Modern Wars does not effect me. I will either buy it or not based on what the game is. It is the "team's" design and Matrix will publish it so?

But, changing CS in ways that will make it less CS does directly effect me.

BTW, stop trying to put my comments in the "box" of the "minority". You may have more people on the "team" than my simple "one" but you fail to understand that a great majority of the CS players have issues with what has been done to the game by the "team" over time. And, a great many more have issue with what you might be doing to the game right now.

I've heard your spiel since the start of the "team", from many mouths. Yours is just a more recent regurgitation.
You want to change the game? Don't. Make your own.
There is a big difference between improving a game and changing a game. One day you may understand that. But, I doubt it.

RR

Otto von Blotto -> RE: Coder Diary #14 -- Dynamic Day/Night & Visibility (12/31/2013 9:17:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: Otto von Blotto
You wouldn't know until you cleared the rubble of the pillbox to find out until then it would be simultaneously alive and dead, near and far.
I'm going off-line for a few days, will send the Fury at viborg bay turn after boxing day.

A formidable weapon indeed. The only weapon feared more than a Schroedinger's tank, is one having an additional S.E.P. Camo layering on it.

An object with a S.E.P. Camo layer omits light as any other object would, but upon reaching one's eye receptors that particular light wave causes the eye receptors to realise it is Someone Else's Problem and they won't therefore bother sending the signal any further to brain for processing.

S.E.P. Brilliant, See you have a soft spot for Douglas Adams and hikers guide too then, good man. [sm=happy0065.gif]

kool_kat -> RE: Coder Diary #14 -- Dynamic Day/Night & Visibility (1/1/2014 12:54:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crossroads
An object with a S.E.P. Camo layer omits light as any other object would, but upon reaching one's eye receptors that particular light wave causes the eye receptors to realise it is Someone Else's Problem and they won't therefore bother sending the signal any further to brain for processing.

Gents: [8D]

I find myself wearing more S.E.P. camo layers... with the start of a New Year... and all the promise it holds... especially for JTCS players!

The "old gal" is getting more than just a tummy tuck... dare I state a "total" body contouring? [;)]

And I'm excited to see the "whole package" in February! [sm=00000116.gif]

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI