Multiplayer Account (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Tech Support

Bison36 -> Multiplayer Account (2/17/2014 2:09:42 AM)

So the game wants you to login with your Slitherine account information, but are the purchases made here linked with the Slitherine site?

I ask because I cannot log into the multiplayer section of the game.

Bison36 -> RE: Multiplayer Account (2/17/2014 4:06:27 AM)

OK. It's telling me my login name is not correct. It is, so let's just get that point out of the way. I checked on the Slitherine website and here and in both locations the serial is registered with my account. I'm failing to see why it's not connecting.

Bison36 -> RE: Multiplayer Account (2/17/2014 4:29:26 AM)

Well I figured out the issue and frankly it's a non-starter for me. Basically your multiplayer lobby access does not accept special characters !@#$%^&*, so if you use those in your password like any reasonable person concerned with account security you cannot login.

This really needs to be looked into gentlemen.

Bison36 -> RE: Multiplayer Account (2/17/2014 5:51:20 PM)

No response to this concern? Got it. Security isn't a concern I guess.

Tom Proudfoot -> RE: Multiplayer Account (2/17/2014 5:55:24 PM)

Sorry, I had to search through some emails to doublecheck the restrictions I was given for passwords. Alphanumerical, 20 character max. I'm not sure why that's the case but that's what I was told from Slitherine.

Bison36 -> RE: Multiplayer Account (2/17/2014 7:21:20 PM)

Thanks Tom. I don't understand why that would be since no other Slitherine game accessing a server (Battle Academy, Conflict of Heroes, Field of Glory for example)is limited in such a manner. The issue is that the account is not a forum only account. It is your membership account with Slitherine where credit transactions occur from and other personal information is stored. I realize this may not be a priority issue, but the way I see it you have a whole lot of players that don't have very secure account passwords. And given todays reality of hacking, scamming, and such I'm not sure why this game would not follow a protocol used by other Slitherine games.

Hrothgar -> RE: Multiplayer Account (2/18/2014 12:37:08 PM)

Hi Tom,

I can't log into multiplayer either. My password is eight characters, only numbers and letters, but, when I type it in, the buttons at the bottom remain greyed-out. Any suggestions?

toddtreadway -> RE: Multiplayer Account (2/18/2014 5:40:13 PM)

Does the same thing for me.

Hit the "Enter" key when you have typed in the username and password.

Hrothgar -> RE: Multiplayer Account (2/18/2014 10:37:49 PM)

Thanks! That worked fine.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI