PBEM opponent for the Polish Defence War '39 soon to be sought (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Opponents Wanted

Sensei.Tokugawa -> PBEM opponent for the Polish Defence War '39 soon to be sought (2/22/2014 5:18:10 PM)

I bought the game two days ago and even though I haven't cut my teeth into it yet, so to speak, I am already researching the PBEM opponents availability as I have not been playing against the AI for over four years now even though I have spent a large part of the period wargaming. Anyone interested yet in PBEMing this title?

Theodotus -> RE: PBEM opponent for the Polish Defence War '39 soon to be sought (2/24/2014 8:47:38 PM)

I also just got the game and need to get familiar with it, but I would be interested in playing PBEM.

Sensei.Tokugawa -> RE: PBEM opponent for the Polish Defence War '39 soon to be sought (2/24/2014 9:01:42 PM)

Great Theodotus then - it looks as if we have one old hand here and some three new guys who need to familiarize with the game engine and its peculiarities - including us two.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3555423

Sensei.Tokugawa -> RE: PBEM opponent for the Polish Defence War '39 soon to be sought (3/1/2014 9:47:38 AM)

Almost done with the manual, planning to launch the tutorial scenarios this weekend and then in a week I should be ready to enter the PBEM mode. How about you,Theodotus?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI