RE: An advanced beginners AAR, and what i've learned so far and hope to learn (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> After Action Report

Banjo -> RE: An advanced beginners AAR, and what i've learned so far and hope to learn (8/16/2016 11:17:45 PM)

Thanks for the replies guys. Will have to read through my AAR to bring myself back up to speed as to what is happening in the game so far. The oil question is a major point to ponder. I dont remember how it affected the game, and will be a major part of the decision to restart. With regards to continue, I cannot be certain as to the amount of time that I will have to play the game for any length of time. Life is putting restrictions on my "free time". I am already hearing "Are you still omn that damn computer", and my wife is not home at the moment.

Will read through the AAR later tonight and make a decision then. Hopefully I have a saved starting board setup that will let me jump right back in.

Banjo -> RE: An advanced beginners AAR, and what i've learned so far and hope to learn (8/18/2016 3:21:23 PM)

The Game will resume. It will take some doing to get back up to speed, and I cannot say that there will be no more gaps of a year or two between sessions. I have some recollections of what was happening, and very little recall as to how the game works, but will soldier on.

Banjo -> RE: An advanced beginners AAR, and what i've learned so far and hope to learn (8/18/2016 8:59:48 PM)

Now that play has resumed and France has been conquered, its time to read up on Vichy France. The French navy is now in North Africa with access to both the Med. and the Atlantic. I do not recall getting much beyond this point in previous games, so its time to hit the books and read through the forums and AARs before proceeding further. At least I have the game loaded and running, with an hour to kill before I have to go repair a friends barn.

Hopefully I can get some time late tonight to actually play and post some progress.

Banjo -> RE: An advanced beginners AAR, and what i've learned so far and hope to learn (8/20/2016 6:26:13 AM)

After staring at the game map and trying to relearn some of the rules, I have come to the conclusion that to carry on at this moment in time would be counter productive. Since I still have the urge to play MWIF, I will be starting a new game and hope that time will allow me to get back into the swing of things. For now, this AAR is on hold again, and probably finished. Am hoping to do another one at some time in the future.

Hope you all enjoyed it, and a big thank you to all who posted comments and suggestions. I definately learned from them.

Page: <<   < prev  17 18 19 20 [21]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI