RE: new map: NTC Ft. Irwin (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Mods and Scenarios

MikeGER -> RE: new map: NTC Ft. Irwin (8/29/2014 9:59:28 AM)

TAKODA, sure

you only have to know what is a 500m strech on the landscape shown in the picture,
then you shrink the picture with a free paint programm in a way that the 500m strech is 64pixel in the picture.

then the real work load part would start:
you load the picture in the Map Values editor and have to enter the 5 data values, that describe a single hex
...for every hex.

TAKODA -> RE: new map: NTC Ft. Irwin (8/29/2014 12:06:18 PM)

Thanks for explaining Mike.

Nomadmas -> RE: new map: NTC Ft. Irwin (1/6/2019 7:42:48 PM)

Created this scenario using this map and would appreciate feedback. The file is not password protected. Thanks for creating and sharing this excellent map.

Stimpak -> RE: new map: NTC Ft. Irwin (1/6/2019 11:02:41 PM)

Nomadass, I'm unable to get the scenario running despite a computer restart, which it shouldn't necessitate in the first place. What version of the game did you create the scenario with?

WildCatNL -> RE: new map: NTC Ft. Irwin (1/8/2019 9:54:53 PM)

I can start the scenario successfully w/o problems (after downloading the map at http://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/FlashpointCampaignsRedStorm/Scenarios/Williams%20NTC%20Central%20Corridor%20199x.zip ).
The game struggles a bit with the large map size, but otherwise runs fine.

The briefing isn't clear whether the player is already in contact with the enemy at the scenario start; that would be useful info to have...

William

Nomadmas -> RE: new map: NTC Ft. Irwin (1/19/2019 2:56:51 PM)

Attached is an improved version of the scenario, modified by someone who is much better at this than I am. I created the original scenario using version 2.0.14s. In the previous version, scouts were in contact at the outset, unless players chose pull them back during game setup. In this version, scouts should be in contact quickly but not immediately. I'll adjust the scenario description accordingly.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI