RE: Warhammer 40k DW:U Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding

EliphasTheInheritor -> RE: Warhammer 40k DW:U Mod (7/14/2019 5:56:16 PM)

Really can't wait to see how this will go.

Rjord1, maybe, just as a suggestion, you can make a new thread with this mod, I mean, you can write that your 40k mod is actually the continuation of this mod and give credits to that guy that made it and just post there the download link and all the updates, it will be a bit more organized I think, it may be easier for you and for us too.

rjord2021 -> Warhammer 40k DW:U Mod (7/15/2019 8:21:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: EliphasTheInheritor

Rjord1, maybe, just as a suggestion, you can make a new thread with this mod, I mean, you can write that your 40k mod is actually the continuation of this mod and give credits to that guy that made it and just post there the download link and all the updates, it will be a bit more organized I think, it may be easier for you and for us too.

Yes I do intend to do that once I get this last update out to fix the mod as it is at the moment.
I may actually hold out on the music and make the new music the first update for the new thread....most likely over the weekend.

I have come down with a cold which is why the promised update hasn't been released yet. Will get that out asap.

Roy

EliphasTheInheritor -> RE: Warhammer 40k DW:U Mod (7/16/2019 8:44:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rjord1

quote:

Yes I do intend to do that once I get this last update out to fix the mod as it is at the moment.
I may actually hold out on the music and make the new music the first update for the new thread....most likely over the weekend.

I have come down with a cold which is why the promised update hasn't been released yet. Will get that out asap.

Roy

Get well soon, don't hurry with releasing the update, there is time.

Sparviero -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (8/1/2019 3:02:57 AM)

quote:

Warhammer 40k Version 14.1 Patch Released
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qe9ivlfw5oh92i/Warhammer%2040%2C000%20%28V14.1%29.zip?dl=0

quote:

ORIGINAL: SteelChewy

New To the Forum. I wondered why the links on the first page didn't work. It may be helpful to make a new thread where you can control the front page where a lot of people will look first.
But I did want to drop by to say Thank you for continuing this mod, and I'll try to help with testing. I'll post any problems I run across here.

I am considering continuing this on a new thread as the links by the original developer on page 1 and throughout the thread have disappeared. I have tried to find Version 10 of the mod as there was apparently a lot of work in there that has since been dropped in following versions.

So if anyone has versions 10 or 11 please let me know.

[image]local://upfiles/44980/8132E283D8844D4087AB914E6072C1E7.jpg[/image]

I buyed Battlefleet Gothic Armada II and felt in love with the Warhammer 40k Universe. Now I'm reading novels, playing dawn of war games, ecc.
This evening I was thinking: "I already know...to get a good 40k game I should go to check Distant Worlds."
And I can't believe that right in this period your are working on this mod....
So...
First: Thank you very much for all the work! [&o]
Second: I can't open the link [sm=00000055.gif]

XD

EliphasTheInheritor -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (8/2/2019 9:20:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sparviero

quote:

Warhammer 40k Version 14.1 Patch Released
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qe9ivlfw5oh92i/Warhammer%2040%2C000%20%28V14.1%29.zip?dl=0

quote:

ORIGINAL: SteelChewy

New To the Forum. I wondered why the links on the first page didn't work. It may be helpful to make a new thread where you can control the front page where a lot of people will look first.
But I did want to drop by to say Thank you for continuing this mod, and I'll try to help with testing. I'll post any problems I run across here.

I am considering continuing this on a new thread as the links by the original developer on page 1 and throughout the thread have disappeared. I have tried to find Version 10 of the mod as there was apparently a lot of work in there that has since been dropped in following versions.

So if anyone has versions 10 or 11 please let me know.

[image]local://upfiles/44980/8132E283D8844D4087AB914E6072C1E7.jpg[/image]

I buyed Battlefleet Gothic Armada II and felt in love with the Warhammer 40k Universe. Now I'm reading novels, playing dawn of war games, ecc.
This evening I was thinking: "I already know...to get a good 40k game I should go to check Distant Worlds."
And I can't believe that right in this period your are working on this mod....
So...
First: Thank you very much for all the work! [&o]
Second: I can't open the link [sm=00000055.gif]

XD

I have the 14.1 version, it's just that I kinda modified it for my own liking, like tweaking resources, ship building speed, etc, so...maybe it's not gonna be compatible with your own taste.

EliphasTheInheritor -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (8/3/2019 8:36:45 PM)

Hey Rjord1, haven't heard from you for quite a while, everything's okay?

Sparviero -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (8/3/2019 9:36:46 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sparviero

I have the 14.1 version, it's just that I kinda modified it for my own liking, like tweaking resources, ship building speed, etc, so...maybe it's not gonna be compatible with your own taste.

It isn't a problem, if you can send to me I will be very happy :D

BattlestarEnterprise -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (8/3/2019 10:23:14 PM)

The link is not working for me.

rjord2021 -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (8/6/2019 3:19:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BattlestarEnterprise

The link is not working for me.

If you are looking at the dropbox link then yes that is no longer working.
You will need to use this link instead.

Microsoft OneDrive Link
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgNg3YuwkZJPg_dI9Du4ResYRmfKbA?e=gyOvkY

logopatico -> RE: Warhammer 40k DW:U Mod (4/22/2020 9:59:01 AM)

nice job.

logopatico -> RE: Warhammer 40k DW:U Mod (4/22/2020 2:55:50 PM)

Impressive[X(]

Grotkilla -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (1/1/2021 10:12:23 AM)

Hi rjord1,

i used to play this mod a looong time ago and delighted (and pleasantly surprised) to see its still alive!
just got a 75% discounted DW:U from steam winter sale, grabbed the V14 from the dropbox link and looking forward to giving it a bash.

Thanks again for the hard work, ill let you know if i encounter any non-tyranid Bugs along the way [:'(]

Hyperion1 -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (1/1/2021 11:57:51 AM)

It's one of first mod I used and yes it's an excellent mod !

rjord2021 -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (1/3/2021 11:58:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grotkilla

Hi rjord1,

i used to play this mod a looong time ago and delighted (and pleasantly surprised) to see its still alive!
just got a 75% discounted DW:U from steam winter sale, grabbed the V14 from the dropbox link and looking forward to giving it a bash.

Thanks again for the hard work, ill let you know if i encounter any non-tyranid Bugs along the way [:'(]

Thanks Grotkilla......

As the original developer of this mod has not logged in here since 2017 I am updating what he did with new content which will be shown in the following thread and will start with Version 1.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4670844&mpage=1&key=

I want to keep his work separate from what I am doing with Warhammer 40K so please keep an eye on the thread above as this will be where Warhammer 40K news will be posted.

I have set up a gaming channel on youtube and have a few posts there already for the Star Wars mod....... I intend to publish videos starting this month or next month for mods I have been working on which are:

Star Wars
Star Trek
Warhammer
...and another one not yet announced.

These will be developed for DW1 and DW2 as I think the gameplay will be different between these 2 versions of Distant Worlds Universe.

adisknight -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (8/28/2021 1:13:53 AM)

I`ve been trying the Warhammer 40K mod with a few different races and noticed that the races that use a different construction yard tech don`t have the increased size limits applied, even though they have the tech and the different component for building ships. I tried updating the designs of the construction ships and space ports to use the unique component other than the construction yard but to no avail, it still shows the standard size limits. Is this upgraded on the next tech research? I`m playing as the Orks now and noticed they have a 90% malus on research speed so it`s gonna take a while before I`m able to get the next level of size limit upgraded. Loving the mod so far! Keep up the good work!

adisknight -> RE: Warhammer 40k (V14.1 Patch now released for testing).1 (9/1/2021 12:53:16 AM)

After some experimenting I noticed that once the first research on Construction Size Increase is done it updates and applies the difference between the standard technology that everyone gets and the one that should have been, as well as the increase from the one just researched. I guess you could use the 'Increase in Military Ship Size' modifier of the races that should have this technology and then keep the original technology that everyone has so that it applies correctly since the beginning? Nice work, anyways!

Page: <<   < prev  17 18 19 20 [21]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI