RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding

CyclopsSlayer -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (10/27/2014 3:12:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Falokis

WinRAR says the downloaded file is corrupt :(

Is this just me?

No, not just you.

File: jibai2014.10.13.rar
File size is only 3.4KB, pretty much just big enough for the file header.
Gives a 'No Archive' error.

Icemania -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (10/27/2014 3:34:29 PM)

Lurchi don't forget there are Xmas holidays and applying the AI Improvement Mod to the new tech tree will require a lot of time to think through. The longer this takes the more a Mega Mod becomes a 2015 project to complete rather than 2014.

Kizucha -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (10/27/2014 6:32:49 PM)

He cant hear you guy's he was offline after his last posting. We can only pray he come back to us.[sm=innocent0001.gif]

Maybe he had no time to work? Its a bit sad but give him time, we cant change or force it. Maybe he have problems on work and he needs holiday to work on the mod.[sm=character0077.gif]

Shogouki -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/5/2014 1:28:49 PM)

I'm beginning to get a bit worried about Lurchi.

Kizucha -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/5/2014 9:41:36 PM)

Me too i hope he is ok.[:(]

Shogouki -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/7/2014 8:35:01 PM)

Are you ok Lurchi? Give us a sign! [:(]

Shogouki -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/9/2014 2:23:45 AM)

Oh man, I just had a horrible thought! What if the file that he uploaded that was corrupt was his only copy and now he's lost all his work and is drinking himself to death in sorrow?! [:(]

Falokis -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/9/2014 4:23:31 PM)

I'm starting to think this was all an evil photoshop trick.

EVIL!

CyclopsSlayer -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/10/2014 3:33:06 PM)

Hmm, Lurchi hasn't logged on since the 18th of last month, a week after the 1.9.5.9 beta was announced. He could well be lost in a mad wave of playing with all the new capabilities.

Shogouki -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/11/2014 12:17:02 AM)

I hope it's something like that. My anxiety disorders do tend to make me focus on worst case scenarios all too often.

PsyKoSnake -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/12/2014 12:47:19 AM)

Nah like I said. He probably reached the cap of 1500 tech and waiting for the next patch :P

Blackstork -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/12/2014 1:43:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PsyKoSnake

Nah like I said. He probably reached the cap of 1500 tech and waiting for the next patch :P

i assume thats the case
oh, lurchi lurchi
always hitting the cap before the patch released :P

jokes aside, cmon come back man , get into the buziness lets finish it ! :)

Tikigit -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/14/2014 9:22:36 AM)

I dunno, I kind of get the feeling now that this mod isn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Which is a huge shame.

Should have been pushed out to the original scope to start with without the repeated feature creep.

[:(]

Shogouki -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/29/2014 7:28:13 AM)

I'm getting that feeling too. I do hope he's ok, he hasn't logged in in over a month.

Varlun -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (11/30/2014 9:22:07 PM)

So I just got done sitting here for half an hour- maybe even an hour- reading through the entire thread and basically experiencing it getting closer and closer to completion until... he's disappeared.

I logged in specifically to say how disappointed I'll be if he doesn't return.

Very sad.

I wonder though, why he hasn't logged in at all. Even if his computer fried or something, surely he could get online and inform us somehow, if he wanted to. And it probably wouldn't take that long to get operational again.

My guess is that there's been some sort of serious medical problem. There were a few times he had gotten sick, I don't know. If he is will, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Can't think of anything else, other than plain and simple, intentional abandonment. I find this highly unlikely.

CyclopsSlayer -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (12/1/2014 2:33:09 AM)

Lurchi posted over on the new beta 1.9.5.10 thread, so he lives!

Varlun -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (12/1/2014 3:21:55 AM)

I think you're mistaken. Check his profile.

"Last Login 10/18/2014 10:25:53 PM"

Murmurin -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (12/1/2014 5:21:03 PM)

Sorry, Cyclops, but you made a mistake.The 1.9.5.10 update thread is renamed 1.9.5.9 update thread.

CyclopsSlayer -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (12/1/2014 7:44:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Murmurin

Sorry, Cyclops, but you made a mistake.The 1.9.5.10 update thread is renamed 1.9.5.9 update thread.

Ah damn... Saw the new name and assumed it was a new thread. Didn't compare the dates... [sm=sign0063.gif]

Shogouki -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (12/2/2014 8:24:47 AM)

I wish there was some way to get into contact with him to make sure he's ok. [:(]

Tikigit -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (1/2/2015 12:52:40 PM)

Wondering if it's time to give up on ever seeing this mod.

Currently using the Starfall mod for the time being, but would be great to see a dedicated research tree overhaul mod actually get finished. :(

Any word on other efforts being worked on?

Unreal2004 -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (1/3/2015 1:02:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tikigit

Wondering if it's time to give up on ever seeing this mod.

Currently using the Starfall mod for the time being, but would be great to see a dedicated research tree overhaul mod actually get finished. :(

Any word on other efforts being worked on?

Lurchi has not logged in since October 18th so I really doubt anything has progressed, I hope that nothing has happened in his life to make him suddenly drop of the planet like he has :(

With that said do not expect this mod to be complete at all, it is dead IMO, I think Lurchi was the only one with the mod files since he never uploaded his latest work so no one else could continue the mod.

Shogouki -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (1/6/2015 11:06:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Unreal2004

Lurchi has not logged in since October 18th so I really doubt anything has progressed, I hope that nothing has happened in his life to make him suddenly drop of the planet like he has :(

With that said do not expect this mod to be complete at all, it is dead IMO, I think Lurchi was the only one with the mod files since he never uploaded his latest work so no one else could continue the mod.

Yeah I've been worried about the guy. I wish there were some way of finding out if he's ok.

Unforeseen -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (2/1/2015 3:17:20 PM)

Hey all, I've been away involuntarily dealing with major issues in my life that have mostly been resolved now.. I was hoping Lurchi would have this done by the time I came back so I could "finish" DWO...has anyone heard from him? Are there any issues with the mod atm?

Kizucha -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (2/1/2015 4:13:46 PM)

No news on my side.[:(] I hope we come back one day but... i will now use other mods. I feel like i cheat on him.[:D]

Unforeseen -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (2/1/2015 6:37:07 PM)

Are there any good mods that add a large amounts of tech? I made a silly pact with myself back before my life went to pot to not play until I found a good research mod to plug into DWO.

Unreal2004 -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (2/2/2015 7:36:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Unforeseen

Are there any good mods that add a large amounts of tech? I made a silly pact with myself back before my life went to pot to not play until I found a good research mod to plug into DWO.

This is what I have been using lately: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3663923&mpage=1&key=

Unforeseen -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (2/3/2015 3:55:11 AM)

Yeah I was taking a look at that and I'm intrigued, are there many issues? I saw it was at Ver. 0.7 and I asked about it and no one has made a response yet.

Unreal2004 -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (2/3/2015 1:07:00 PM)

I have not had any issues with it, it is a decent mod but it can be a bit overwhelming on the amount of resources at times.

Unforeseen -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (2/4/2015 6:07:59 PM)

Perhaps if I sacrifice a goat Lurchi will come back. (It's really too bad he's gone, I just read that the last patch actually did what he needed and increased the tech limit to 1500 :\)

Page: <<   < prev  16 17 18 [19] 20   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI