RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding

Tikigit -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (2/19/2015 12:32:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Unforeseen

Perhaps if I sacrifice a goat Lurchi will come back. (It's really too bad he's gone, I just read that the last patch actually did what he needed and increased the tech limit to 1500 :\)

At which point I think he started thinking of new things to add to the tech tree and expand the scope of the mod yet again. :p

CyclopsSlayer -> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... (2/19/2015 1:42:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tikigit

quote:

ORIGINAL: Unforeseen

Perhaps if I sacrifice a goat Lurchi will come back. (It's really too bad he's gone, I just read that the last patch actually did what he needed and increased the tech limit to 1500 :\)

At which point I think he started thinking of new things to add to the tech tree and expand the scope of the mod yet again. :p

Probably he had soo many ideas all at once his brain exploded... :)

Page: <<   < prev  16 17 18 19 [20]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI