Early access Battle Academy 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy 2

Ronhudale -> Early access Battle Academy 2 (9/12/2014 12:42:50 AM)

Would I be correct in assuming that if you have the early access Battle Academy 2 and the updates that you have the complete game?

Tac2i -> RE: Early access Battle Academy 2 (9/12/2014 12:58:21 AM)

No as I understand it. You should have received an email with a download link if you were part of the BA2 EAP. You had already posted this question and received an answer from VPaulus. Why post it again?

Ronhudale -> RE: Early access Battle Academy 2 (9/12/2014 3:12:24 AM)

Because I'm not familiar with forum and how it works. Please show patience you can make money from my future purchases.

zakblood -> RE: Early access Battle Academy 2 (9/12/2014 5:52:39 AM)

Webizen isn't staff, he is a member like you and i, who is just offering advice, albeit correct, once you use the download link, you will have as said, a fully working game, good luck and enjoy

Redmarkus5 -> RE: Early access Battle Academy 2 (9/13/2014 1:14:56 PM)

I train non-technical people on the topic of Internet usage. You would be surprised by how many modern adults still regard phrases such as 'download link' as a confusing bit of jargon!

IainMcNeil -> RE: Early access Battle Academy 2 (9/13/2014 5:08:40 PM)

If you have any problems please contact support and they'll help you get up and running.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI